Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am struggling on secondary school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
HELP!

i need help on suggestion on my secondary school. i am myth right now and level 48 so close to level 49. i m thinking of secondary school for pvp? i want to be a warlord pvp. give me what to get please right now i think i only have 14 training points or 15. HELP! right now my secondary school is death and its horrible. i mostly use Feint and i definietly getting that feint card again when i erase my training point again as the third time.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
Feint is a great spell but i find it to be the least useful in the myth school.
you need to double up with it to be useful on your 2 most powerful spells.
If you havent done so already, check out the spirit sword and traps available at the balance tree. Double swords and traps can prove quite usefull. Since you are going to pvp, think about the tower shield in ice school also. its the only real defence against balances judgement attack. and that can be real nasty if allowed to be buffed up.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I find that myth and storm go well together, but there isnt much room for fizzling in pvp so try some life training.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Life or Death:

(Life)
If you really want healing spells, then it'd be best for Life. Though the attacks are fairly weak, so be careful choosing.

(Death)
I personally think this is best. It does damage while taking half of it and heals you. So it's good for battle and healing, I think this would be your best choice.

Good luck!
Written by,

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 35
Thaumaturgery (Ice Wizard)

Hero
May 19, 2009
If you want to be a warlord then tower shields are a must, nuff said.