Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
Dear kingsisle and other players,

Can someone please tell me when celestia is coming out and the new schools. Also what are those announcements wizard101 will be offline from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Are they making updates for celestia, for the new schools, can can someone please tell me. I'll appreciate all your replies and answers. Thank you so much and happy gaming.

Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer

Administrator
This is straight from our press release:
The new world of Celestia is inspired by Atlantis, and young Wizards will encounter new adventures and quests deep under the sea. Celestia also increases the level cap in Wizard101 from level 50 up to level 60, as well as introducing three new secondary schools of magic. Celestia will officially open in late summer. Starting in June players can undertake new quests to discover the secrets of this new world and begin to unlock the story behind Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
nate504 wrote:
Also what are those announcements wizard101 will be offline from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Are they making updates for celestia, for the new schools, can can someone please tell me.

This is just scheduled maintenance. They're not making any updates to the game during these times. When they're going to make an update, there will be a notice saying that there are updates being made.

Hope this helped!
-Victoria Spiritblossom, lvl 40 theurgist

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Briskbee Tower is open for four people and is on Colossus Boulevard. Shelus mentions a Bloodstone Ring quest on one of the wooden golems in Firecat Alley, and one of the dogs in Marleybone has a quest for Celestia, but I have yet to find one in Krokotopia, Mooshu, Grizzleheim and Dragonspyre.

Timothy Pearlflower
Level 50 Ice/Death/Balance Wizard

Defender
Oct 14, 2008