Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Solution to unwanted visitors!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
Here is the solution people, Wizard101, i realise that your are busy with Celestia, but I think enough people have expierenced unwanted visitors coming into their home to fix this. The solution is a notice when someone enters your house that asks you if they can enter. This could be abussed as well, but no matter the solution, there is going to be a problem, and this seems to make the most sense.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
yellow867 wrote:
Here is the solution people, Wizard101, i realise that your are busy with Celestia, but I think enough people have expierenced unwanted visitors coming into their home to fix this. The solution is a notice when someone enters your house that asks you if they can enter. This could be abussed as well, but no matter the solution, there is going to be a problem, and this seems to make the most sense.

That would be nice but a more fun option would be nice, how about house guards or a sick em option for pets?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Mmm... I dont know... I'm not quite sure about those... What if you paid like, 100 gold, and they got a message saying '_______ Wants you to leave their house, they will pay 100 gold, Yes No' I think this would be a better idea as I find myself making lots of friends at houses of random people.
:D
;] ~Chelsea Skytalon Level 35
Oni Slayer

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Hmm, i understand what you're saying... i think that KI will find a solution, but until then, it is gonna be hard to deal with