Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower of Inferno with Mavra Flamewing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
I'm having a difficult time completing the quest Tower of the Inferno with Mavra Flamewing. She is standing outside the tower and I can't get in, even though I have the quest. What am I missing. I cannot get any more quest until this is solved. I'm stuck.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
Last action: Prof. Falmea assembles the DragonStar Pendant, then sends the quest seeker to summon the Fire Dragon at Mavra's place in DragonSpire - Plaza of Conquests, with the instructions to WEAR the pendant while summoning the dragon.

The best news that I have is that the sigil in front of Mavra's place is lit up blue. The problem is that there is neither an icon above Mavra, nor an "x" key prompt to enable my character to talk with her. Similarly, there is no "x" key at the sigil. I went ahead and did the side quest on the way to her place in her neighborhood. Nothing changed.

At level 48 I am not a newbie at this game. I have adapted tactics & strategies from D&D, governing my exploration of the simulated environment to conducting combat, both solo and in group. I have tapped on walls, tried every door, lit every torch, searched every dead end at least twice. I have recrafted items to correct sales blunders. I have opened every tab & menu in my spellbook, bank, shared bank and backpack looking for the DragonStar Pendant. I swear to you that I did NOT sell the item; I cannot find it.

To be fair, I am quite willing to do the entire quest over again; I tried that, to get a second shot at it, but the game has this feature locked out. I have retraced my steps, carefully reread the dialogue, analyzed the entire situation, tried several remedies with tech issues at my end, but all efforts have failed. I am stumped.

I have solved all kinds of Internet, hardware, software and operating system issues over the course of the past seven months on my own. This is the very first time I have asked for help for anything.

Any assistance that you can render will be greatly appreciated. Resetting the quest will do if you have to. If there is something that I have overlooked, a good hint will be just as good. If indeed I am supposed to have received an item, I just don't know where it went.

The Contact Support pages of the website are having their own issues, or I really would have submitted a ticket instead of posting. I pray that admin reads this & replies.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
drinian23 wrote:
Last action: Prof. Falmea assembles the DragonStar Pendant, then sends the quest seeker to summon the Fire Dragon at Mavra's place in DragonSpire - Plaza of Conquests, with the instructions to WEAR the pendant while summoning the dragon.

The best news that I have is that the sigil in front of Mavra's place is lit up blue. The problem is that there is neither an icon above Mavra, nor an "x" key prompt to enable my character to talk with her. Similarly, there is no "x" key at the sigil. I went ahead and did the side quest on the way to her place in her neighborhood. Nothing changed.

At level 48 I am not a newbie at this game. I have adapted tactics & strategies from D&D, governing my exploration of the simulated environment to conducting combat, both solo and in group. I have tapped on walls, tried every door, lit every torch, searched every dead end at least twice. I have recrafted items to correct sales blunders. I have opened every tab & menu in my spellbook, bank, shared bank and backpack looking for the DragonStar Pendant. I swear to you that I did NOT sell the item; I cannot find it.

To be fair, I am quite willing to do the entire quest over again; I tried that, to get a second shot at it, but the game has this feature locked out. I have retraced my steps, carefully reread the dialogue, analyzed the entire situation, tried several remedies with tech issues at my end, but all efforts have failed. I am stumped.

I have solved all kinds of Internet, hardware, software and operating system issues over the course of the past seven months on my own. This is the very first time I have asked for help for anything.

Any assistance that you can render will be greatly appreciated. Resetting the quest will do if you have to. If there is something that I have overlooked, a good hint will be just as good. If indeed I am supposed to have received an item, I just don't know where it went.

The Contact Support pages of the website are having their own issues, or I really would have submitted a ticket instead of posting. I pray that admin reads this & replies.

if you haven't done the mavra shield quest you can't get inside her tower thats the only reason I can think of that your not getting inside the tower