Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello from Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
Hello. I've noticed there are some NPCs in this game without a purpose. 2 of them are in Grizzleheim. Can we have a little more insight on The Fish Master and Grumlik?

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
Baldur GoldPaws on Jun 10, 2010 wrote:
Baldur Goldpaws here, I'm new to this area of the Spiral, but I can certainly help you with all your questions about Grizzleheim, my home.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct
Hello i am baulder gold paws. I am a trader from the far offs lands of grizzleheim. i most likely want to know what is bringing darnkess across the lands. would you please talk to merel ambrows in the commons. thank you!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
It is 2015 now! I think Grizzleheim might be 4 years old now? Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Good day, everyone!
Chelsea Frostgiver, level 20 (almost 21), school.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Yeah. I'm stuck on Vagnir Runethief (Or however its spelt.) I don't have good gear.
Opinions?

~Olivia Frogfist.Lvl 37 Myth

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I just wanted to say this out of curiousity but what happened to the brothers or the bad guy after winter tusk i'm not sure if it said cause if it did then i don't remember

Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
Hi! Mr. Goldpaws, I certainly admire your work. You are an amazing bear who is resourceful and friendly. I really like you in the game! You are one of my favorite characters and you are my 2nd favorite character from Wintertusk/Grizzleheim (Morn Shadowbrew is #1). I have a few quick questions for you:

1. What school are you from?

2. Besides yourself, who is your favorite character in Grizzleheim/Wintertusk?

3. Do you personally know Austri, Vestri, Sudri, and Nordri?

4. Have you met Nick Jonas?

I hope you have a great time in the game and be looking for me in the game!

Sincerely, Quinn TitanVault Level 61 Theurgist

Survivor
Jul 05, 2015
Stormgem307 on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
Well... i think the only house in grizzleheim is the craftable one. I'm only up to jotun so i dont know if there is a house shop in ravenscar yet... Grizzleheim is NOT the hardest world. It depends what level you start it at. You can first go there at level 20 but i waited until level 36! Grizzleheim is easier in the beginning but it gets more hard at ravenscar i've heard... don't worry grizzleheim isnt that hard. its just a bit more difficult than the main worlds. After all, wintertusk i hear gives way better xp than celestia good luck!!!
no it does not i got 18,065 xp it is op

Survivor
Nov 11, 2015
should i do grizzlehiem before celestia or after celestia

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
romanhalf on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
should i do grizzlehiem before celestia or after celestia
I suggest before Celestia, the Celestian Creatures and Bosses are quite hard even for a level fifty nine like me.

Ambrose does after all say that we deserve a break after Malistaire so I like the idea of going to do a different story line before Celestia.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
buzz123432 on Jun 30, 2016 wrote:
I suggest before Celestia, the Celestian Creatures and Bosses are quite hard even for a level fifty nine like me.

Ambrose does after all say that we deserve a break after Malistaire so I like the idea of going to do a different story line before Celestia.
To be fair that break was the time it took them to release Celestia.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
I was wondering if there is someone who could help me with the blood brothers. I tired of getting killed all the time. it's hard to fight and shield at the same time. I have 3115 life and by the time I make my first turn , I have lost half of my life, and it goes down hill after that..

Nicole Bluesword

Survivor
Apr 16, 2014
Survivor
Jan 13, 2013
Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Canny B Moone wrote:
Oh...is this a clue to something in the future

Scarlet Ravensong
wysteria

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
I feel so bad.
I got this quest to collect berries for a starving village, and now I'm level 85 and in Atzeca and I still haven't gotten them! I also forgot where Hrundle Fjord is, and I can't seem to find it.
Baldur, you're the biggest expert on Grizzleheim there is, so please help me complete this quest. It's the last one I have from Grizzleheim.

-Alyssa Daisystalker, Level 85

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Grizzelheim is too expensive for me as I only get crowns for exams and by doing quizzez.

Andrew

Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
Hi Baldur,
Do you think the Wintertusk Gift Card will be offered again?

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
Bumping

Hi Baldur,
Do you think the Wintertusk Gift Card will be offered again?

Survivor
Sep 23, 2017
Shramshrom on May 21, 2011 wrote:
Baldur, why does it say you're evil?
And now, in a very shocking turn of events...BALDUR IS EVIL!!!!

Survivor
Sep 23, 2017
Baldur GoldPaws on Jun 7, 2011 wrote:
Hmm good question, I'll have to update my school picture!
Looks like you forgot to update your "school picture", Baldur...Are you really evil and just not telling us?

Survivor
May 29, 2019
Baldur GoldPaws on Jun 10, 2010 wrote:
Baldur Goldpaws here, I'm new to this area of the Spiral, but I can certainly help you with all your questions about Grizzleheim, my home.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct
Hey so I went to Grizzleheim after beating Marleybone and talked to Bjorn Ironclaws to start the world. I got the XP for talking to him, and he said that not anybody can just go right in and speak to the king. After this, I never got another quest? I can't go anywhere in GH and I'm not really sure what to do now. I'm a lvl 34 myth wizard and I also never did the Baldur Goldpaws quest in Wizard City if that helps. I would have done it but it never showed up as a quest whenever I saw him. Hope that all makes sense. Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009