Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello from Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Baldur Goldpaws here, I'm new to this area of the Spiral, but I can certainly help you with all your questions about Grizzleheim, my home.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

I am Baldur GoldPaws, a trader from far-off Grizzleheim. I have sailed across the great sea of skies to guide you in all things related to my home world.
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Hello, since you are the expert on Grizzleheim, why did they remove the red life balls from Northguard. Now it is misery to have to stand and wait for life to build up. Is it possible to get the life balls back so one can quickly recharge and get back to quests?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Tinetiarna wrote:
Hello, since you are the expert on Grizzleheim, why did they remove the red life balls from Northguard. Now it is misery to have to stand and wait for life to build up. Is it possible to get the life balls back so one can quickly recharge and get back to quests?
yea i hate it when you have to stand around when you have like to thousand health

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Hello! I love your home and its just wonderful! In fact, it is my most favorite place in all the Spiral! There is just one problem though...

Where is the pet shop? I try looking around in northgard
(I hope I spelled it right )
and I cant seem to find it. Do you know where it is ?

Thanks!

~Maria Ravenleaf

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Tinetiarna wrote:

You can get health wisp in any of the common areas, except DS. This was done to make GH more in line with the other worlds.

If you are in a hurry to get health, you can go back to the area where your quest is an obtain floating health there.

Another thing you can do is refill your bottles while you wait or do quest, that doesn't require you to fight.

thnk there is something wrong. i have access to grizzleheim yet the world tree is closed to me. i think there is a problem. or not
Have you finished WC yet. In order to get access to the tree, you must first defeat the Lord Nightshade. Than you will get the key to krok. If you have and you still haven't received the key, than you may have a bug and need to report that to ki

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Hi Baldur,

Thanks for joining us in the forums!

I'm sure we will all have questions about Wintertusk when it is released. LOL, many wizards are just now starting Grizzleheim in preparation for Wintertusk, so I'll be there will be many, many interesting questions for you to answer.

IMHO, Grizzleheim is the most beautiful of the worlds in the Great Spiral. I am happy for the chance to quest there again and craft powerful new gear

Welcome to the Internet,

Iridian Shadowweaver, Legendary Theurgist
Scarlet Ravensong, Legendary Pyromancer
Rowan Earthsong, Legendary Sorceress
Moira Shadowmancer, Magus Necromancer
Alexandria Dreamwalker, Adept Diviner
Taryn Earthsinger, Noob Theurgist

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Hi Baldur,

I finished Wintertusk last night, and visited Professor Ambrose as prompted. He told me to see Mr. Lincoln for some extra credit. When I went to Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court, all he did was try to sell my training points back to me for almost 7000 crowns. That doesn't seem like extra credit to me :(

Could you look into the problem and let me know what the extra credit is supposed to be? Will I be able to get it now?

Thanks,

Scarlet Ravensong

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I wondered the same thing. I too got the message from Ambrose stating that Lincoln would have 'extra credit' but when I got there, he had nothing but the training point buy back.
It would be nice to see what is meant by extra credit and how you are suppose to get it.

Cyrilla

Administrator
Merle actually says "I'll speak to Mister Lincoln about some extra credit".
There's no need for you to visit Mr Lincoln at this point.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Oh...is this a clue to something in the future

Scarlet Ravensong

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
queenlybluebean wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Oh...is this a clue to something in the future

Scarlet Ravensong

hmm i think it is a clue

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
zalex8631355jet wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:
Baldur, why does it say you're evil?

evil?

Yeah. The icon on the forums say he's evil but in the game, he's nice.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
Ok this is the funniest thing. Level 20 wizards get to see Grizzlehiem when they're a level below 20. I was a Wintertusk and I thought i was just seeing it because I thought it was a whole other world. Baulder told me to battle and i did. then i was going in dungeons. Then after a bit I realized i was doing the quests to do the place.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Hmm good question, I'll have to update my school picture!

I am Baldur GoldPaws, a trader from far-off Grizzleheim. I have sailed across the great sea of skies to guide you in all things related to my home world.
Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Tinetiarna wrote:

i really do agree because if their are more fire balls then life ball it is not really good for the life school

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:
Hmm good question, I'll have to update my school picture!

Thats what I mean it says you're evil.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
laldedasfs6 wrote:
Tinetiarna wrote:
yea i hate it when you have to stand around when you have like to thousand health
I have 3,200 health and i think they are called heal wisps and heal wisps are found in combat areas.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
where does it say buldur is evil!? he is nice how can a nice bear be evil! dat makes noooooooo sence at all. k now i talk bout wintertusk i think the music for wintertusk is awesome i like the places and the coven is back! its like a third malistare ( cuz morganthe was like the second one ) i love that there are so many ice bosses in wintertusk my fire person ( she is a legend now ) totally OWNED them with of course efreet. i say nice job on wintertusk ki i hope you guys make more lvls it gets boring not being able to lvl up when you just got to cl :-(

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
zalex8631355jet wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:
Baldur, why does it say you're evil?

evil?

When the backround for the character is blue, it mans he/she is friendly. When a backround is red, it is evil. But, in the game, his backround is blue. So i think it was just an error in the picture.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Tinetiarna wrote:

You can get health wisp in any of the common areas, except DS. This was done to make GH more in line with the other worlds.

If you are in a hurry to get health, you can go back to the area where your quest is an obtain floating health there.

Another thing you can do is refill your bottles while you wait or do quest, that doesn't require you to fight.

You can only get health wisp in the fighting areas with the exception of DS.
As stated, it was to bring it in line with the other worlds.

thnk there is something wrong. i have access to grizzleheim yet the world tree is closed to me. i think there is a problem. or not
Have you finished WC yet. In order to get access to the tree, you must first defeat the Lord Nightshade. Than you will get the key to krok. If you have and you still haven't received the key, than you may have a bug and need to report that to ki

You don't have to finish WC to get to GH. You do have to be level 20 to do it. If you aren't, than you will need to wait until you are. If you are level 20 and have not yet spoken to Prof. Ambrose, go do that. If so, contact tech support.
I am sure you have resolved this by now.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Hi Baldur,

How is life being a bear? I think you rock! :)
I have many characters and I love this game as there is so many cute creatures.

From Mary Windstrider Level 57 Pyromancer, Mary Deathdreamer Level 53 Necromancer, Emma Emeraldhunter Level 54 Theurgist. These are my high ones and I have two more lower level characters plus two more accounts as I love collecting items.