Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello from Roland Silverheart

AuthorMessage
Administrator
I'm Roland Silverheart and I'm a Supreme Warlord. You'll find me standing outside the Arena, across from Diego.
While I've retired from PvP myself, I'm here to answer your PvP questions.

Now Prof. Greyrose has asked me to post this, so here goes:

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
id like a question please if you can answer. Ok here it goes,well i know PvP is fun but is there a way you can aviod chain-stunning by chain-stunning i mean one team stunning so much that you never get a chance to do anything. So if you can please reply

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
I hate storm because they have titan and storm lord. But, I'm happy that I hav an Orthrus :D.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Hey Roland, what school are you in? I'm thinking that your in balance... and what if you could sell a statue of yourself or Diego? What about giving Diego some repleca's of your sword, for about 150 arena tickets. This way most arena people can buy and have fun with it. It could improve mana, health, and power of schools. It's hit would be about 90 damage, al schools. Balls of every color school would hit the enemy.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
hey roland! i have a question about pvp! can you fight me next time i walk into the arena?

alexander mythfinder, level 50 myth!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Hey roland! I have a question. Can u make it so earthquake doesn't take away positive traps. Someone got mad at me for it they said I messed up their traps.

Eric battlepants, Now a master conujurer!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Hey Roland, plz can you make a sword 30,000 gold and attack 200 plus stun storm six cards and power pip, and 1 crown 10,000 5 cards power pip and 350 attack plus all sheilds broken :D it would be epic!

Jonathan Stormcaster
Gandmaster Diviner

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
yanees wrote:
Hey Roland, plz can you make a sword 30,000 gold and attack 200 plus stun storm six cards and power pip, and 1 crown 10,000 5 cards power pip and 350 attack plus all sheilds broken :D it would be epic!

Jonathan Stormcaster
Gandmaster Diviner

lol

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Hello ronald! I really REALLY need tips for pvp, I am lagging ALLOT! Plz help!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
You know,I've been wanting to be a P.V.P. warlord but,It's just too hard.People just keep killing me and I want to get a chance to kill people so I can become a P.V.P. warlord.It is just driving me nuts and crazy!!! :( :x

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Thank You Holand! This will really help Noobs like me XD. But instead of The PVP Forum you Might wanna but this in the Commons

So that about raps it up. Heres Edward Night Signing Off. Later

Survivor
May 30, 2010
please tell me why wizards decided to mess up the pvp point system. i fought 7 fights and got about 24 points then lost 1 and lost 28 points. i liked the old way where you won you got between 10 and 18 points. if you lost it was about the same. feel like i can go no where. one of my wizards is level 22 he is 55 wins and 6 loses , i may win 10 fights in a row for 30 points then yall put me with warlord level 50 and i lose 24 points it not fair. i think once people have arena clothes just because they level down they shouldnt be paired with the lower levels. if they are 48 or higher let them fight each other but not a level 30 or lower , they have the great cards and the fight isnt as fair. most important please i beg care about your customers and change the point system back or make it better. how many customers have to complain before wizards cares.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2009

okay this is what I think they gave too much power to the ice school and death school is extreamly hard to beat them if you for some reason get to go on second YOU JUST FINISH FIXING THE PROBLEM WITH BOLT MAN now you just created a even bigger problem with the death and ice I recomend to review this and find a solution

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
pvp is some times not FAIR WITH STORM lik ei am a level 50 ice and i never ever beat a storm.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Can you make a spell/move called punch? 10 balance damage 85% accuracy.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
darklord101382 wrote:
You know,I've been wanting to be a P.V.P. warlord but,It's just too hard.People just keep killing me and I want to get a chance to kill people so I can become a P.V.P. warlord.It is just driving me nuts and crazy!!! :( :x

First of all, what do you expect him to do? Make it so that you can't die Second of all, Its easier to start pvp at level 10 or so and work your way up.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
jmdingess wrote:
darklord101382 wrote:

First of all, what do you expect him to do? Make it so that you can't die Second of all, Its easier to start pvp at level 10 or so and work your way up.

ya i agree with you! keep at it till your a really high lvl and always have good armor . plus put as many shelds as posible so hope this will help

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
i was wondering why if life is a moderate damage school there spell does about 1000 with their gear and cause ice got lowered with its health and its 58 spell why life gets to keep its attack that high for plus it makes it almost impossible to win against storm sometimes i know ice is srtong but it means nothing when all our spells get halfed by arena gear and other things to much cause it was too low to begin with

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
OMG again life wins cause of one big attack they need to either lower their 58 spell or unnerf all ices stuff

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
darklord101382 wrote:
the same so i just stopped playing ranked pvp

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
DietyOfWind wrote:
OMG again life wins cause of one big attack they need to either lower their 58 spell or unnerf all ices stuff

LOOK, Life has SIX attacks when lvl 58, ice, has over ten and very good defences, if your saying life is hard, its the healing, get infection and run over it! get it from the death tree in wc, not the one in ds

Mycin DragonHaven, lvl 37 sorcerer

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
My question is this: Why cant you guys/girls at KI split PvP from the rest of the game?

Because every time you make a change for PvPers it really effect the PvE part in a bad way,change PvP all you like but dont let it kill PvE.

And can you guys get some one from your staff to go in some of these PvP matchs and stop all the foul language that go's on in there, plaese. My kids dont need to hear it on your game when they are playing,theres enough of it in the real world they dont need to hear it here to.

thank you

Michael RedBlood death school

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Hey roland i have a myth who was commander and i needed one more fight before i had enought tickets to buy the commander shirt. I live in the woods so i dont get exactly great connection and it took me a while to get to the arena but it sent me back to the lobby and i was made a captain i want to know if anything can be changed.

Kevin gianthammer-level 60 storm-41 balance and i cant say my name for my myth turns out it isnt appropriate

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
Just wondering, if in a ranked match, when you defeat someone with a higher rank then you, do you get that rank?

P.S ( insert fangirl fever babble about how awesome Roland is even though he has a weird name here)

Defender
May 25, 2009
woopsadaisy10 wrote:
Just wondering, if in a ranked match, when you defeat someone with a higher rank then you, do you get that rank?

P.S ( insert fangirl fever babble about how awesome Roland is even though he has a weird name here)

No, you don't. Go get more points, but you dont go to that level. It would NOT be fair if you were a Corporal and defeated by a private, and you demoted and had to win all over again.
Example:
One day, I fight a Veteran just the rank myself. I get 14 points for defeating him.
Later, I kill a Warlord. I get 25 points for killing him. More points because he is a higher rank. I level up to Knight ^_^

Get it? Good :D

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist
Gabriel Mythwraith, Journeyman Diviner