Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
The New World Ideas! post is for wizards like you to come and write down world ideas. Now, here's my idea. It doesn't have a name for the world yet, but I will edit this when I find the idea.

Here, there is a large city, neighboring Marleybone, in fact, Sherlock Bones will call you to get into this world when you are level 30+ and have completed the whole of Marleybone and entered MooShu.

He will say: I have heard of Meowiarty going into a brother town of Marleybone ... I worry he is planning a sneaky trick. Meowiarty has evil spies lurking about Digmoore station RIGHT now. I worry we must rush into another war. Please meet me in the station. 1,100 XP.

Says: Shhhh .... there are cats about .... now, I need a man strong enough to take their theives down. Defeat 5 of those O'Learys running about! 1,600 XP for defeating 5 O'Learys.

Says: Good ... the coast is cleared. Now, I have a case to tend to ... Sorry dearly young spellcaster. I think you may need a detective for your next quest. Talk to my good friend in the city ... he will be able to help you. Take these keys with you and I wish you good speed on your journey. Talk to Sir Bonstingham Quincy in Bonestington's Square. 755 XP

Sir Bonstingham: Ah, hello my young friend. Pleasure to meet you. I see you have met my friend, Sherlock. I'm afraid that those rowdy O'learys are causing a bit of a problem. I'd believe that they are coming up with a plan ... Scottland Yard has stations in this old town. I think you may want to take a long nice talk with our friend, Private Rowley. 650 XP in Scottland Yard Bonestington.

Rowley: Oy, hello there! Blimey, I have not gotten any biscuits in some time ... can't work without biscuits and tea, mate! So, what're you in for, crook? Hehehe, just messin' with you! Sir Bonstingham told me you needed to do something with me. What was it ... Oh yes. You needed information on our enemies ... tell you what, why don't you scratch some biscuits out of the Bones 'n Biscuits shop, huh? Yes, that sounds good. I need some biscuits. Oh yes, and some tea ... and a couple o' bones! Here's the money to buy it with.

Talk to Cook Reginald for 355 XP.

Reginald: Heh? This don't sound right ... we're out of biscuits! Blimey! Seems we aren't going to sell anything today... Have a good ... night ...

Find the missing biscuits from crates in Kitchen. 555 XP.

Reginald: Wow! Thank you, mate! I didn't even see those ol' shipments! Feel free to take some biscuits and tea, on me, good friend!

Return biscuits and MooShu tea to Rowley. 765 XP

Rowley: What good biscuits and tea! Very appealing ... now, let's see if we can find some books on O'leary and Meowiarty. A-ha! Here. And, here's a new little something for yeh work.

He hands you a mysterious rusty timepiece.

To be continued ...

Defender
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
mman17 wrote:
The New World Ideas! post is for wizards like you to come and write down world ideas. Now, here's my idea. It doesn't have a name for the world yet, but I will edit this when I find the idea.

Here, there is a large city, neighboring Marleybone, in fact, Sherlock Bones will call you to get into this world when you are level 30+ and have completed the whole of Marleybone and entered MooShu.

He will say: I have heard of Meowiarty going into a brother town of Marleybone ... I worry he is planning a sneaky trick. Meowiarty has evil spies lurking about Digmoore station RIGHT now. I worry we must rush into another war. Please meet me in the station. 1,100 XP.

Says: Shhhh .... there are cats about .... now, I need a man strong enough to take their theives down. Defeat 5 of those O'Learys running about! 1,600 XP for defeating 5 O'Learys.

Says: Good ... the coast is cleared. Now, I have a case to tend to ... Sorry dearly young spellcaster. I think you may need a detective for your next quest. Talk to my good friend in the city ... he will be able to help you. Take these keys with you and I wish you good speed on your journey. Talk to Sir Bonstingham Quincy in Bonestington's Square. 755 XP

Sir Bonstingham: Ah, hello my young friend. Pleasure to meet you. I see you have met my friend, Sherlock. I'm afraid that those rowdy O'learys are causing a bit of a problem. I'd believe that they are coming up with a plan ... Scottland Yard has stations in this old town. I think you may want to take a long nice talk with our friend, Private Rowley. 650 XP in Scottland Yard Bonestington.

Rowley: Oy, hello there! Blimey, I have not gotten any biscuits in some time ... can't work without biscuits and tea, mate! So, what're you in for, crook? Hehehe, just messin' with you! Sir Bonstingham told me you needed to do something with me. What was it ... Oh yes. You needed information on our enemies ... tell you what, why don't you scratch some biscuits out of the Bones 'n Biscuits shop, huh? Yes, that sounds good. I need some biscuits. Oh yes, and some tea ... and a couple o' bones! Here's the money to buy it with.

Reginald: Heh? This don't sound right ... we're out of biscuits! Blimey! Seems we aren't going to sell anything today... Have a good ... night ...

Reginald: Wow! Thank you, mate! I didn't even see those ol' shipments! Feel free to take some biscuits and tea, on me, good friend!

Rowley: What good biscuits and tea! Very appealing ... now, let's see if we can find some books on O'leary and Meowiarty. A-ha! Here. And, here's a new little something for yeh work.

To be continued ...

One little comment then my part. THIS IS AWESOME! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO AWESOME IN MY LIFE! I WAS HOOKED WHEN IT SAID "to be continued..." I CANT WAIT! I like the neighbor idea, i want to try it.

Once your level 50 you will get a message from Ambrose, and he will say. "I need your help with something, a problem has come up in a place that we havn't heard about for many years, please visit my office!"

Ambrose: Ah, your here! Go to the world near Dragonspyre called Grumblenale. Talk to my son, Henry. 2,000XP talk to Henry.

Henry: Who are you? Oh, you were sent from my dad? Well we surely need help. Get XP.

Henry: Talk to my friend Milo, and he will tell you about the troubles. 800XP talk to Milo.

Milo: Henry sent you? Wonder why... I haven't seen him in a while, he could of came himself. Get XP.

Milo: Our Troubles are the stray dragons from Dragonspyre. Malistare happened to destroy one of our villages, and sent dragons to guard any intruders. please defeat some. Defeat 5 3,200XP after defeat.

Milo: Yes, that helps, thank you. Tell Henry that he doesn't have to worry, unless...

To be continued...

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
I'll countinue this

Rowley: Now take this time peice to the doggy guy in ravenwood and he will tell you more.for 1000xp

Doggy: How interresting let me study this.......Wow this is magical take this to bartelby.

Bartelby:Wow i can easily tell this can take you back in time to get a world key.You must go and get that key. reward 1000xp

You teloport to a room and there is an ice giant titan from the past.

Titan: You shall be deafeted.He has 2,000 health and has lots of fire sheilds.

After you deafet him you get a key and you can go to the new world.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
That does sound neat! Good Work! But you really need to think about this. You are a very good story teller!

Lauren Skyriver
Level 50
Ice Wizard

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
Dont know if i said this idea before but here it is. Maybe a world called mistica where theres centaurs and magical creatures running around in the great forest. There could also be a GIANT palace for the griffinstaff family aka the royal family of mistica. The prince is Shane griffinstaff, a golden mage. The king is Jad griffinstaff and the queen is Brandy griffinstaff. There daughter was kidnapped by the ghost of malistare and there son needs our help to go rescue her and once again, to defeat malistare only this time he has more health. And once you finish the world you get a sword called the griffinsword. It glows green with a vine wrapped around it and its for lvl 40 and up. It does 110 damage. Kingsisle please find my character, Nathan griffinstaff for the full description if you pick this as a world.

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
sekots wrote:
mman17 wrote:

To be continued ...

One little comment then my part. THIS IS AWESOME! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO AWESOME IN MY LIFE! I WAS HOOKED WHEN IT SAID "to be continued..." I CANT WAIT! I like the neighbor idea, i want to try it.

Once your level 50 you will get a message from Ambrose, and he will say. "I need your help with something, a problem has come up in a place that we havn't heard about for many years, please visit my office!"

Ambrose: Ah, your here! Go to the world near Dragonspyre called Grumblenale. Talk to my son, Henry. 2,000XP talk to Henry.

Henry: Who are you? Oh, you were sent from my dad? Well we surely need help. Get XP.

Henry: Talk to my friend Milo, and he will tell you about the troubles. 800XP talk to Milo.

Milo: Henry sent you? Wonder why... I haven't seen him in a while, he could of came himself. Get XP.

Milo: Our Troubles are the stray dragons from Dragonspyre. Malistare happened to destroy one of our villages, and sent dragons to guard any intruders. please defeat some. Defeat 5 3,200XP after defeat.

Milo: Yes, that helps, thank you. Tell Henry that he doesn't have to worry, unless...

To be continued...
GREAT ideas