Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Contests

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
One of the really fun aspects of this game is the housing content. Players have a wide-range of houses and items to choose from,and they can be utilized to enhance the class/color scheme of each particular players tastes. I have several houses for each of my wizards and never tire of decorating them. I have also seen other wizards who share my enthusiasm , and have done a remarkable job at decorating their particular dwelling. Having said that, I was wondering if KI might have a housing decoration contest at some point. It could be broken down to a winner of each type house,school,etc. There could also be an overall winner. Several possibilities abound here. It would be a fun event that would allow those of us who love their houses a good chance to show them off to everyone. Anyone else agree/disagree? :-D

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I think this would be a really great idiea, one of the problems i have with my house is that i don't get to show it off enough! I spent a lot of time on my houses and i have resold and bought new ones more then once, i'm currently making my holloween house for one of my death school students, thankfully i got the money for the death school house.

One problem though is that people might become angry if you got players like me using the houses bought from the crowns shop, so i'm not sure how they would sort out that issue, but I'd be all for the idea if they let us use them! Especially now that i got my ghost pets running around my house! i just got one room to decorate and i'm done! .... oh wait, i still need to get that krok mummy pet, and ghoul... they are the only two pets i need now.