Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
my favorite pet will probaly be the jade oni. bought it at the WC pet shop in crowns. gives a card at baby that is called jade oni. forgot how much damage it deals, but i had one on the test realm and loved it.

i also like the storm hound. buy at the same place and same way. it gives one card that is pretty much like a heckhound only its storm.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
My favorite pet is my black cat. He runs and jumps all over. His little attack dance makes me smile. :) :) :)

(but don't tell my other [121] pets, they get jealous) :( :(

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
So far my favourite pet is a Storm cat.

I don't know how many of you guys watched the Thunder Cats cartoon back in the 80s, but it's something else to name this cat 'Tigra' and yell "Thunder Cats, HO!" when it strikes your enemies ;).

He is also one of my favourite pets to derby with.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008

Popman98 wrote:
my favorite is the celestia crab. i got it about a week ago and every time i equip it people freak out. it gives a storm minion. and it is dropped by the crazed forest spirit in MS.

the ghosts are pretty cool to. i have all them except the red one. the blue one is dropped by the akillies and the green one by akuji.

and i really want minotaur, but youkai want drop it. i know it gives a card, minotaur, at ancient, or epic, forgot.

It drops it at epic

but where is the crazed forest spirit in MS?!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
Survivor
May 31, 2009
i gotta say my favorite pet is ICE HOUND!!!
first, i'm an ice wizard and as you know, ice stinks when it comes to attacks. however, ice hound is a lvl 7 spell (takes 7 pips to attack) and it does 740 damage! how sweet is that!?

strongest ice spell ever! and also, its like a huskey. its awsome!!! xD

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
I still like my pioneer dragon the best of my pets.

Does the +30% to any hit spell apply to Death school health-stealing spells such as Ghoul, Vampire, or Wraith? If not, I suppose it could be used with the Pirate spell still.

Other than that, I could see why you like it, its a boost to any school's hitting spell, and its zero pips.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
i personaly love all pets, but my favorite by far is the flamezilla i got at best buy for 20 bucks. i am never seen with out him, unless i have my seraph wings on, or i'm training another pet.

Rogan Dragonthorn
level 46
master pyromaniac

Survivor
Feb 06, 2009
I love my storm beetle she's pretty cool looking she gives a storm beetle card at adult though i forget about it....... I got her from the one millionth player thingy. She is the best!!!!!!!!!! And my first pet!

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
wedges wrote:

Popman98 wrote:
my favorite is the celestia crab. i got it about a week ago and every time i equip it people freak out. it gives a storm minion. and it is dropped by the crazed forest spirit in MS.

the ghosts are pretty cool to. i have all them except the red one. the blue one is dropped by the akillies and the green one by akuji.

and i really want minotaur, but youkai want drop it. i know it gives a card, minotaur, at ancient, or epic, forgot.

It drops it at epic

but where is the crazed forest spirit in MS?!

I agree Crabling is the coolest pet. The Crazed Forest Spirit is in the Ancient Burial Grounds in MS and his house is used in a quest given by mossback.
I also like the Specter Pets i am trying to get both Ianthine Specter, drops from Gurtok Demon in Plaza of Conquests, and Crimson Specter, bought from Sir Nigel Higgnbottom in the Pet Pavilion.