Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
I can't believe no one has done this yet. Anyways, whta is your favorite pet and why? Also try to give some other info too like where can you get the pet and does it give a card. If you don't know the info, just put in your favorite pet and why.

Ex. My favorite pet is the Rain Demon I got from a gift card. It gives the curse spell and I like it because it looks rare, It is purple elephant, and it moves funny.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
It might not be my favorite FAVORITE pet because I'm not life on my main character but the life scarab is one "sick" (you'll get it soon) pet. It gives the spell, life scarab, at adult that does 130 life hit and gives a blade for 25% hit for next life hit. It costs 2 pips and is a great pet for any newer life wizard who trains their pets. Plauge Oni drops it (get it now -)
in Shirataki Temple, Mooshue.

John Moonhunter level 49 balance wizard
Ryan Jadewielder level (about) 15 life wizard

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I like the scarab/beetle pets. Cause they look awesome, and they is pretty cool, also does anyone know were to get the flame beetle pet?

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
my favorite is the celestia crab. i got it about a week ago and every time i equip it people freak out. it gives a storm minion. and it is dropped by the crazed forest spirit in MS.

the ghosts are pretty cool to. i have all them except the red one. the blue one is dropped by the akillies and the green one by akuji.

and i really want minotaur, but youkai want drop it. i know it gives a card, minotaur, at ancient, or epic, forgot.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
my fav pet is the firezilla. i got it from a 20 best buy giftcard.
i love him because he gives a really good card (730-850). he also looks really cool, like a flaming dinosaur :-D

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I personally like the Life Minotaur pet. It also gives the minotaur card at ancient that does life damage, not myth.

My second favorite is the silverback wildclaw dropped by the ravens. For some reason the silver marks on its back reminds me of skunk.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
I like my dark sprite pet! it was a drop from nightshade (before the pet update so i dont know if he still drops it) but the problem is it only gives the dark sprite card.

Alex level 31 death
Alex Nightshade level 5 life

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Thanks for posting, you guys have really good ones. Also thanks for the tip on where to recieve the other pets. I already have the dark sprite and the myth sprite drop.

Please continue to add more pets! ;)

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Hi, I am death. lvl 50 grandmaster. Mine is wraith. It's cool, its awesome.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
my favorite is uh um O YEAH

icezilla because it matches my type and i just LOVE stormzilla,firezilla,icezilla

GO ICEZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in pet form GO BRUTUS!!!!!!!!!!! uh soon

Zachary LegendHeart
lvl34
nice ice ok that is getting old (but i'm keeping it )
zilla trainer & master pet hunter

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Has anyone else posted the same forum as mine? Nit many people seem interested in this post?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
My favorite pet is the storm cat. It's blue and yellow and looks like a firecat. It gives storm cat at ancient. 4 pip spell with 525 power and 25% to next storm attack. Pretty kewl. ;)

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
my favorite pet is my lucky leprechaun i got it as a crown drop from jade oni doing st pats day got it to adult and it gives 2 power pip percent and 2 life damage percent cant wait to see what else it gives!

Hero
May 19, 2009
Mine is the death walker i recently got from a hatch.... its a black collosus

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I guess mine is the inferno cat. It looks exactly like a regular firecat, but it is totally different. The inferno cat gives you a firecat spell card at baby. The spell's damage is 95-135. Oh, yeah, as you train it up at the pet povilion (did I spell that right?) it will give you fire resistance. My fire resistance is currently at 5% because of my inferno cat (Jake). I honestly don't remember where I got him, sorry if you wanted one. But I'll say this, I fight Foulgaze (at Olde Town) a lot, so you may be able to get one there, BUT I AM NOT MAKING ANY GARANTEES! Or you can try the bosses at Firecat Alley. So, that's my favorate pet.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
I like my Orthrus! She is cool and she comes with a card. Her name is Haley.
:-D My wizard's name is Brianna SkullBringer, Myth, Grandmaster(50). I also like my pet Lord Bubba. I had him since I was in level 9 and I got him 4 FREE!! And that's why I won't sell him. He's my best bud. Ik, I talk alot.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Flamion24 wrote:
I guess mine is the inferno cat. It looks exactly like a regular firecat, but it is totally different. The inferno cat gives you a firecat spell card at baby. The spell's damage is 95-135. Oh, yeah, as you train it up at the pet povilion (did I spell that right?) it will give you fire resistance. My fire resistance is currently at 5% because of my inferno cat (Jake). I honestly don't remember where I got him, sorry if you wanted one. But I'll say this, I fight Foulgaze (at Olde Town) a lot, so you may be able to get one there, BUT I AM NOT MAKING ANY GARANTEES! Or you can try the bosses at Firecat Alley. So, that's my favorate pet.

A WC pet shop pet with a 1 pip attack card... lame?

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
LLCoolDrew wrote:
I can't believe no one has done this yet. Anyways, whta is your favorite pet and why? Also try to give some other info too like where can you get the pet and does it give a card. If you don't know the info, just put in your favorite pet and why.

Ex. My favorite pet is the Rain Demon I got from a gift card. It gives the curse spell and I like it because it looks rare, It is purple elephant, and it moves funny.
awww man, the WHY part`s like school

Explorer
May 22, 2009
i really like the heckhound pet and the stormhound pet cause i really like dogs and they both just looks awesome the stormhound can be bought for crowns in the wizard city pet store and the heckhound can be found in the krokosphinx in krokotopia by the oasis

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
My favorite pet is burnzilla. It looks like a red stormzilla, and it gives you a card that does the same amount of damage as stormzilla but for two less pips ;) I got this pet from Mays version of the Best Buy gift card.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Keep posting! Thanks to all of you that did and also thanks to those of you who posted where and how to get these pets. Itwill help a lot for people who are trying to get them.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
My favorite pet is my pet Brown Spider because it give me a 3 pip attack that does 195dmg and plus 25% to all life spells (attacking).

Alric Silver dust level 35 life

To get this pet go to mooshu pet shop.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
My favorite pet would have to be Lord Kobe, my danger hound. I trained it with a lot of running stats so it can run super fast on grass. It's also cute how it howls as it's shot out of the cannon in the target game.

I also like how the Stormzilla pet squeals in a really high pitched tone when it's shot out of the cannon.

Rachel Rainhaven Level 50 storm
Jennifer Angleweaver Level 49 ice

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
My favorite pet is the Heckhound and Firecat for some reason. I think they dance good.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
even though i dont have one i think a tempest is awesome i have seen it only once,but its cool, o then the archifiend is awesome to plus the ianthine spectre! so many to choose forget all that i got a seraph pet one try from stoker in kensington park! :D :D :D :D :D :D