Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Issue with M. Ambrose when reaching level 40

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Hi,

Just an fyi to the admin. When I reached level 40 Merle Ambrose summoned me to see him, however, when I got there he had nothing out of the ordinary to say ( just the 'these are dark times and he has some thnking to do' saying ). I know from reading other posts that this is where he is supposed to send me to Grizzleheim for the King and Ravenscar quests. I went to Grizzleheim anyways to see if anything changed and Bjorn Ironclaws did have the exclamation point above his head for the 'King and I' quest. If I didn't know about the King and Ravenscar opening at level 40, I wouldn't of known what to do. This, of course, got me thinking about other players, leading to this post.

Alexander Mythfinder

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
PrinceAlex13 wrote:
Hi,

Just an fyi to the admin. When I reached level 40 Merle Ambrose summoned me to see him, however, when I got there he had nothing out of the ordinary to say ( just the 'these are dark times and he has some thnking to do' saying ). I know from reading other posts that this is where he is supposed to send me to Grizzleheim for the King and Ravenscar quests. I went to Grizzleheim anyways to see if anything changed and Bjorn Ironclaws did have the exclamation point above his head for the 'King and I' quest. If I didn't know about the King and Ravenscar opening at level 40, I wouldn't of known what to do. This, of course, got me thinking about other players, leading to this post.

Alexander Mythfinder

Yeah KI didn't really do a good job of telling players about that part I had the same problem trust me...

Defender
Jun 11, 2009

lol that happened to me as well. did you know you could go through all of the lvl 40 part of grizzle with out even ever talking to merle? true. i was just walking through grizzle to one of the yardbirds on like lvl 41 and i saw the quest marker above bjorns head. then about five lvls later i finall went to merle and he gave me a heads up about a quest i had already done. lol. this part of the game seems very messed up.