Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Failed Connections

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
It has been two days since i have been on wizard101,because of the failed connections between my computer and wizard101.It did not work yesterday or today,I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Same here. :P Be glad you haven't been on, because I lost a few quests' worth of progress when I got "Unable to connect" when trying to exit the game, and another person reported their quest got bugged when they got disconnected while playing.

So even if you were able to get on, there's no guarantee you wouldn't have to redo it anyway.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I can Currentlly not get in game, I would please like this to be found a solution It is not saying failed to connect it is just saying cant get in game and is not loading.
Pls. Look into this Cause I believe it to not be my computer cause my computer is a 2010 and I was able to log in yesterday.

I would like to Keep playing cause, I have played for over a year.

And have Subed, And bought Crowns Rather more then some.
I have a love for the game that is all.

And if I cannot get in game how will my pet ever Become Epic.

If you can't fix it I will fly to Texas get on your Server and fix the problem myself.

I am a Game Designer myself, and work with Java, C++, and other amplications, If I do not Replie to your post means I am able to get on I will Check back every day to see if I got a replie. tell the problem is fixed.

I started playing this game to keep, in touch with my little sisters.
It is better then having them use Email, and I can pretty much talk wit them in person.