Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with Fire Gem quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I think my quest must be messed up. Zah'ne told me to go get rubbings from the bird oblisk and I did.....now I don't know what to do next. I can't get on the boat and I'm stuck. Can anyone help me? I looked all over the forums and there's no help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AuroraRayne wrote:
I think my quest must be messed up. Zah'ne told me to go get rubbings from the bird oblisk and I did.....now I don't know what to do next. I can't get on the boat and I'm stuck. Can anyone help me? I looked all over the forums and there's no help.

Sometimes we get a quest that sends us to an area that we don't have access to yet. Just continue to follow the storyline with your other quests for now, and soon you will get access to the boat.

One other option is to find a friend who already has access to the boat and ask them if you can teleport to them on the other island.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
AuroraRayne wrote:

I think you have two quests confused. The fire gem is a trip to WC (fire school then shopkeeper, then cave). The rubbings is in Krok.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
i have the same problem it wont let me on the boat to krokosphinx because i "need major talbots permission" but everytime i talk to mr talbot he tells me to help winthrop and i need access to the map room to help him but i dont. what do i do?

Alexis Firebane lvl 18 journeyman pyromancer

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
AuroraRayne wrote:

Try teleporting to a friend that is there like in the Hall of Champions so you can find the rubbings ;).