Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school emblem for mobs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
Since mobs really dont stick to school spells anymore, maybe KI should create a new emblem consisting of a circle of element and spirit schools with balance in the center.
Ive completed about 98% of the quests in the game and by the time i got halfway through marleybone, every fight pretty much played out the same way. Same general attack, buff and debuff spells with a few school specific spells thrown in. Most common spells used by every mob are weakness, heck hounds, elf arrows, lightning bats, shark, kraken sunbird and whatever shield they need. And they seem to have an endless supply of them
I dont want KI to dumb down the mobs or make the battles easier, but i would enjoy battling the best that each school has to offer. There is alot of nasty powerful spells in each school that mobs just dont use and it would be fun and challenging to try to best them.
As it is the game becomes a tedious grind when you play the same fight over and over again. Also, weakness is a balance spell, only they should have it in their primary deck. the rest should treat it as a treasure card. I really really really hate seeing that spell anymore.
One last idea about those endless towers in DS. How about dividing them up into 3 parts. The first two have 3 battles and a boss fight for a key or combination and the last is 3 fights and a boss fight for the quest objective. It would still provide a good challenge and keep the game moving at a good pace.