Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help from Administrator please help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2010
I was trying to delete my new character cause I wanted the different idea and multiple characters slow my computer and when I clicked delete it was Best and favorite character it was a level 36 name was Chris Lifemender I put 80$ into that character please can you help like try to set my account back before I did that like a day back I dont care as long as I can get my character that I put so much into back please please help

Administrator
The sooner you send a request to Mr Lincoln through the Contact Us section of the Help & Support tab on the left, the better the chance you have of recovering your deleted character.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 02, 2010
Ok, I did that and I just got an email saying it should be fixed so I went into my game and still he was not there whats going on?

Well, make sure you're logging into the correct account! Many players have accounts with similar names, make sure you are looking at the right one, and if so, just reply to the email you received stating the character had been restored. Mr Lincoln can look into where he's gotten off to!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
May 02, 2010
I am logging into the correct account cause its the only one I use and I cant email him back cause for some reason my email wont let me send out emails

Survivor
May 02, 2010
My character is still not fixed and I cant send him an email the correct way can someone please notify Mr. Lincoln of my message

My Username is Cashkid9 and my Characters name is Chris Lifemender it was a level 36 Theurgist or a Magus Theurgist If you need to know more I would be glad to give it so I can get my character back please help me

You can also email him directly at support@wizard101.com

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Yeah whenever you delete a player with crowns on it you lose the crowns... I would contact you guys but my computer super sensitive and nitpicky... (aka won't let me e-mail you guys)

ThePieMaster wrote:
Yeah whenever you delete a player with crowns on it you lose the crowns... I would contact you guys but my computer super sensitive and nitpicky... (aka won't let me e-mail you guys)

That is untrue! The Crowns are attached to your ACCOUNT not your CHARACTER.

If you delete a character, any items left on it will also be deleted, including things in their bank - so if you want to keep items but delete the character, put them in the Shared Bank.

Crowns, as I said, are not tied to the character, they are shared between all the characters on your account, so would not go away when you delete a character.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
yeah My crowns the few that are left are still on my account but What i am trying to say is I cant email anyone even though I really want to if you can get anyone to just notify him that I cannot email him and my character is still not there that would be very great and i would be grateful thank you

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Thankyou I got it back two or three days ago just now had a chance to say thank you very much