Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BEST! or WORST?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Hi! I am going to give you guys an example of what I think is the best school and the worst school. :)

Here is the strongest to weakest: Fire, Ice, Storm, Balance, Life, Death, Myth

First Fire, Fire can hit hard but not as much as storm, and it's lives can be a lot but not as much as Ice, and it can fizzle about as much as storm. As against Life, Fire hits harder. Against Death it still hits a little harder and against Myth it's the same. So there for i think fire is the strongest. But the most important thing is how well you are at that school.

Now for Ice. Ice is no the best for hitting hard. But like they always say! "With Persistence.... Victory is assured!" It takes time for us to make our spells worth casting. I power up with my sword, balance swords, trap, and ring. Once all of those in place and maybe a little shielding you could win! If you are saying "They could take those down in a snap!" or "They could hit you in one shot and kill you before you get all those up!" Some of us put up put -50's on and maybe a -80 while we put those up. Dont mention with all the health we have! Then we are sort of in the middle when it comes to fizzling. But the most important thing is how well you are at that school.

Now for Storm. Storm as we know it hits HARD so storm is the best at that. I know i fear bolt attacks! lol But when it comes down to how much lives it has it as little. And for the fizzling gets worst. :( But the most important thing is how well you are at that school.

Then Balance. Balance can hit hard and then not so hard. But Judgment is the worst thing to encounter! If you know what i mean. Then it's in the middle for lives and with the fizzle. It is the Balance of things! lol. But the most important thing is how well you are at that school.

Next Life. Life doesnt have too many hit spells but they are mainly to heal others and themselves. So then they can stay alive almost ALL the time! In 1v1 they can almost beat everyong. In 2v2 or highier the chances are slimer. For the lives they are right under Ice. And their spells are the most non fizzling. So if you are storm and want a break for all the fizzling- make a life! But the most important thing is how well you are at that school.

Now Death. Death is in the middle for hitting hard. For me they are hard to beat in 1v1. You know how ice isnt all up for hitting hard. So then when i do get to hit, maybe a good one. They hit you back and get almost all their lives back! They are a pain when they do that. lol Then their lives can be a little low sometimes, but not always. And there fizzling is O.K. But the most important thing is how well you are at that school.

Last Myth. Myth can hit hard and then not really. But i hat it when they earthquake and take all your blades and shields away. lol. Then there lives can be so so and their fizzles are O.K. like death. But the most important thing is how well you are at that school.

So really any school can be the strongest because of how well you are at that certain school. And everything i said about the schools are my opinion. If you have any corrections or comments please post them! Thanks for reading my opinions! :D

Lauren Skyriver
Level 50 Grandmaster
Ice Wizard

Hero
May 19, 2009
why do people even make these kinds of topice, there pointless. No ones going to think that fire is the best or that myth is the worst just bc you say so.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
@DarthNexus

If you really read it all, you would have seen it was HER "OPINION". Therefore she is stating what she thinks.

Anyways,
I think so. But to me, Thaumaturge wizards are always hard to beat. They have those shields, which when I fight a Thaumaturge Boss, they're always putting up those shields. C:

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 35
Thaumaturge(Ice)

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
why do people even make these kinds of topice, there pointless. No ones going to think that fire is the best or that myth is the worst just bc you say so.

why does anyone make these kind of posts, there pointless. ranting about some one elses post with no constuctive point whatsoever. all he is doing is sharing his thoughts and posting his opinions. he has full right to do so. whats pointless is ppl who make posts like these, short, unhelpful, sort of things.
I:

Defender
Aug 12, 2009