Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck on Dragonspyre crafting quest part 1!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
I finally got past Marleybone and Mooshu after buying all I can from the bazaar. So when I get to dragonspyre it turns out they are making me get diamond and MORE black lotus, not being able to buy from vendor. Can somebody please help me get past this! I want to be able to make some of the furniture!

Hero
May 19, 2009
ugh you just posted the same thing twice, just different titles.

TRANSMUTATION CARDS

just go buy them

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
I finally got past Marleybone and Mooshu after buying all I can from the bazaar. So when I get to dragonspyre it turns out they are making me get diamond and MORE black lotus, not being able to buy from vendor. Can somebody please help me get past this! I want to be able to make some of the furniture!

I bought most of my diamonds at the Bazaar. That was several months ago, and I'm not sure if there are any for sale now. The interest in crafting seems to have actually increased since the last time I was working on it, and the reagents are extremely hard to find.

I believe you'll find Black Lotus and Red Mandrake to be the most difficult reagents. I've been farming those for going on two weeks now. I was farming Black Lotus at 2am last week and bumped into 3-4 other people also farming at that hour. Totally ridiculous! The transmute cards are somewhat useful, but given the quantity of reagents needed (15 black lotus = 1 black pearl), it's still a staggering amount of farming.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Melissa423771 wrote:

You can get a diamond by useing 15 ore at one of your crafting tables.

The problem I am haveing is finding the recipe for the 2 Thunder Chill Clocks I need to make. Can anyone help me out there?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
candyman711 wrote:
You can get a diamond by useing 15 ore at one of your crafting tables.

The problem I am haveing is finding the recipe for the 2 Thunder Chill Clocks I need to make. Can anyone help me out there?

All of the recipes for the 2nd crafting quest can be found from the respective school recipe vendors in Moos Shu. You passed right by them when you were questing there :-)

Also, the third quest's recipe needs to also be bought there, but from the main recipe vendor.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Not being able to buy reagents? Hmm... :| Well, I've never heard of harvesting diamonds before. Perhaps you should follow candyman711 and use a transmutate for that. Also, I usually go to Mooshu if I require any Black Lotus. Usually, I get all I need by going to Tatakai Outpost.

I hope this helps! 8)

Connor Raveneyes, lv.37 Thaurmatage