Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Regent idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
I finally finished the crafting quests in all the worlds EXCEPT dragonspyre. Only to find out I need Black Lotus and diamonds. When i go to the vendor they don't sell them! So my idea is being able to buy ALL the regents, since they never are around in the bazaar, and no matter how much I search I find nothing!

Hero
May 19, 2009
Umm. thats why they have transmutation cards.
15 ore to make 1 diamond
15 black lotus' to make 1 black pearl
being able to buy them all would be to simple

Defender
May 28, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:

That's my problem i need the lotus not the pearls! I want to know where to find the lotus,

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

That's my problem i need the lotus not the pearls! I want to know where to find the lotus,

There have been many 'Black Lotus runs' posted on the boards. Just look them up and run them at a time that says 'I want to collect some without interference' and you should be fine.

And don't say you don't need the pearls....the second DS and the third DS quests require black pearls...so hoard them.

By the way, I once did a 2 hr farming run for Black Lotus and Black Pearls for the three quests and got them all in this length of time. I think it was Sun evening about 10p-12m Pacific.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009

best time for finding reagents in Mooshu for me has been after midnight and before 6 AM central time...

Autumn Jadeheart (GrandMaster Balance)

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
can't you transmute black lotus from cattails and...something else? Get a card crafting table. Then buy the recipe from your quest giver. There is a little arrow at the top right where you can change from buying equipment recipes to buying reagent recipes. Just make two black lotus a day for ten days.