Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The fusion of wands

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
based on everything that has been suggested i can create a summary of a new feature for wizard101

the "fusion" of wands

Many players who have wanted to be able to take the stat of one sword and give it to another wand or staff the previous stat for that sword and staff will be removed as well as the old wand staff sword etc etc etc
this new wand would be the only one left of the two and would be placed back into your pack.( a lot like stitching)

in order to fuse the look and ability of 2 wands together you would have to visit the wandmaker who is located in the olde town area
fusion of abilities to new wands will cost 2,000 gold ( a reasonable price)

if any1 has an issue with the summary let me know and we can fix according to see if it will fit with what players want

This idea was not mine alone, there is a thread about it
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/18906.ftl

i am simply trying to fit what a lot of players want together in a way that make's everyone happy
the only piece of it that i CAN claim is the name "fusion"

I am sure this would make a lot of players happy because to be able to take 2 wands that you want put together

here is an example
let's say you wanted to fuse the Jade oni's Amytheist blade look to the stats of a Myth warhammer that does... oh say 100 points of damage
now you would pay your 2000 gold and click on thwe stats you want fused into the sword
both are removed from you inventory and the jade oni wand is placed back into your inventory, it has the same look , but it would have the 100 points myth damage
the previous stat of the jade oni wand and the myth hammer will have been deleted forever, just like stitching

Hero
May 19, 2009
Historian
May 15, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
Forging is better :P

forging would be a nice name if we were making brand new wands like from scratch

Hero
May 19, 2009
fusion applys to everything that is combined even stitching is the same as fusing. When people think forging they think of a sword being created, and when you combine the stats of one wand to that of another you are in actuality making an entirely new wand or sword.

Historian
May 15, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
fusion applys to everything that is combined even stitching is the same as fusing. When people think forging they think of a sword being created, and when you combine the stats of one wand to that of another you are in actuality making an entirely new wand or sword.

the same would apply for clothing, but we cant "forge" clothes only stitch

your taking the stats of 1 set of clothes and giving it to another making an entire new set of gear

Hero
May 19, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

your taking the stats of 1 set of clothes and giving it to another making an entire new set of gear

i never said "forge clothing" other then that your reply has no importance other then making you look like a fool. So why dont you go "fuse" a dunce cap to your head.

Historian
May 15, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

i never said "forge clothing" other then that your reply has no importance other then making you look like a fool. So why dont you go "fuse" a dunce cap to your head.

there is no need to be so rude, i had to leave the computer for a moment to keep myself from snapping at you

ok let make me this clear
i was making a point
i was not actually saying we could forge clothes
you were assuming that was what i meant and insulted me for it
I expect an apology in the next Message you post because one that was totally uncalled for
and two you need to stop and think before you post
posting rude comment like that can get you in trouble

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Hello everyone. We can do swords or its just an idea? If its only an idea its a good one anyway.

hope can someone help me in this topic.
:)