Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Dummies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
MAbye You can buy Dummies with unlimeted health for your house, when u press X or click on it u can duel it with unlimeted pips and all your spells in a selectoin, This would be cool to try new spells, show of to freinds and when you use treasure cards on it you dont lose them! :D

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
lol somewhat good idea, wrong forum. :P that is kinda what 1v1 practice against friends if for

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
I agree. That way if we want to test how well we can do with our current gear we know how much we fizzle, damage, and so forth. I'm gonna make it better by adding some options.

Rank [ ]
Defense [ %] and what school/s

How many pips do YOU want to start with
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 or [ power pips ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OR
Infinite pips ( For heck hound or judgement or death minion lol )

Ok I don't plan on dragging it forever so I'll stop there. Tell me what you all think about it

Travis Smith [ Fire ] [ 50 ]
David Deathblade [ Death ] [ 42 ]
Timothy Lifecaster [ Life ] [ 27 ]
Cody Pants [ Myth ] [ 24 ] :)
Kevin Thundercloud [ Storm ] [ 14 ] :?
Hunter Pants [ Ice ] [ 13 ]

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
What a great Idea, I could see myself using it.

Now this is a little off base, but What if we could pick the boss that we want to fight. (Like after you get to a boss, it will unlock inside the Monster / Boss Book)

I dont know how much code that would be, But who knows

Edward

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Wow. Lots of ideas. I_I anyway, I have an idea. Perhaps you could buy your personal arena for yourself, or put it in your house, like you could put an extra door leading downstairs to an extra room and then just walk in. :P Sounds like a plan doesn't it?!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Defender
Dec 17, 2008
nikki2hip54 wrote:
Wow. Lots of ideas. I_I anyway, I have an idea. Perhaps you could buy your personal arena for yourself, or put it in your house, like you could put an extra door leading downstairs to an extra room and then just walk in. :P Sounds like a plan doesn't it?!

Great idea. I really like it. I think it should be like a portal that takes you there that you can place wherever you want to in your house. When you step on the portal it asks you if you want to bring a friend or fight a boss that you've unlocked. Then it asks you to choose the cards you want and you can go in with unlimited pips if thats what you chose. You get what i'm saying right>

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Um... Don't you guys get it? They won't drop anything. Just practice. And for the boss thing. It's just the character we are fighting. Just make it match the stats. It's just a golem in looks like the one in Golem Tower so they don't have to work extra hard instead of doing Celestia faster. Give me a feedback of what you thought.

Travis Smith [ Fire ] [ 50 ]
David Deathblade [ Death ] [ 42 ]
Timothy Lifecaster [ Life ] [ 27 ]
Cody Pants [ Myth ] [ 24 ] :D
Kevin Thundercloud [ Storm ] [ 14 ]
Hunter Pants [ Ice ] [ 13 ]