Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Very Suspicious.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I have noticed a lot of weakness cards and inconvenient coincidences. I wouldn't put it past a big game company to scam it's users. But there are ways to deal with the recent change in combat. The biggest one is keep decks simple, use alot of the same cards that you need. Have a back up in hand before you attack. You should always have a heal card, and a reshufle if you can. Also I noticed if you don't put up a blade or trap the enemy puts up less shields.

Shawna Silverhorn, Grandmaster life

Explorer
May 09, 2009
jaronuts wrote:
Fizz has taken a bad turn. Almost 100% of the time, the first damage card spell of the fight that you cast is a fizz. Fizz has an established pattern if you stop to recognize it. A damage spell card that is produced by your clothes or equipment also fizzes the first time that you try to use it after the beginning of each fight then it disappears into the bottom of your deck never to be seen again until you reappear in the commons which make gear bonus' a lie and a waste or coins or crowns. It eats up the players resources and they get nothing in return.

not true. I almost never fizzle and anything that fizzles is still in your deck.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
We all know cards lie, the fun part is getting over it. I don't see why your making such a big deal about it, all they did was basically make the AI's on the monsters smarter. It's no different then being in a duel with a player with them casting a weakness on you when they think your about to attack.

Whether that's coincidence or not, it's up for debate. But i do notice most schools have tell-tale signs when they're going to fizzle.

On another note (And not trying to instigate anything): Jaronaut, about every post i've seen you make on these forums has been complaining about something to do with this game. If you have such a problem with it, why don't you just leave? It would be nice to see you post something constructive to these forums, instead of complaining about an enemy casting a weakness on you before you use a spell.

Anyway,

Enjoy your year at Ravenwood

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
StormrunnerX7 wrote:
We all know cards lie, the fun part is getting over it. I don't see why your making such a big deal about it, all they did was basically make the AI's on the monsters smarter. It's no different then being in a duel with a player with them casting a weakness on you when they think your about to attack.

Whether that's coincidence or not, it's up for debate. But i do notice most schools have tell-tale signs when they're going to fizzle.

On another note (And not trying to instigate anything): Jaronaut, about every post i've seen you make on these forums has been complaining about something to do with this game. If you have such a problem with it, why don't you just leave? It would be nice to see you post something constructive to these forums, instead of complaining about an enemy casting a weakness on you before you use a spell.

Anyway,

Enjoy your year at Ravenwood

Cards don't lie, they can only be what they are and if they are other than what they are then that is either a programming error or an act of deception.

Also a lying card that is a programming error or an act of deception is not the equivalent of monsters being "smarter" as you related. Making cheating and smarter to be synonymous is a moral and/or ethical error.

The only time a card can lie is if all parties agree to that such as wold card pokers, jacks are wild, deuces are wild, whatever the card, that card can be any card the card holder says it it. That makes it legitimate and still is not the equivalent of smarter.

Why don't I leave the game? Because I like the game. I just don't like all these discrepancies that have popped up recently that are obviously programming errors or acts of deception. I don't personally think KI would scam a game of cards like this so that puts it over to the coding department to fix these anomalies because things may go well on their test computers but there is no way of knowing what's going to happen when that is put out to computers at large but anything can happen under such circumstances since that is really a massive sized empirical laboratory in itself.

If you think that making light of things like this is not constructive conversation then you don't even know what constructive conversation is because if people never addressed problems in this world from ever aspect of life one can imaging what kind of world we would live in since all errors and mistake become the rule instead of the exception and that my dear neighbor is the definition of anarchy.

Also, you are confusing the mass spamming of weakness on players as my (and a great many other players) complaint against the use of weakness or the use of it in general complain the use of weakness. I'm not against the weakness card, I'm against the mass spamming of it on players.

Mass spamming of weakness artificially prolongs a fight and that is unacceptable. I don't mind spending ours in a fight or the whole night in a dungeon but the length of the combat should be legitimate instead of being artificially inflated.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
whoa there, jaronuts, i dont think KI is conspiring against us or anything like that. i mean, i am a little late here, but all i know is, that this thread was a bit far fetched. you may be able to predict fizzles, but you can always tell when death is going to fizzle (the caster's pips will flatten out and dim a bit) and same with myth (the hum heard while the symbol is drawn will have a jingling sound in it). so relax. 100% accuracy spells dont fiz, and you have nothing to worry about.

paul ironflame, level 46 fire wizard, sword saint

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Your missing the point Jaronaut, and taking things way too literally.

"Cards lie" Is a phrase used to describe how cards ARE PROGRAMMED wrong. I didn't mean they literally lied.

And your implying heavily that KingsIsle is intentionally deceiving it's players, when it's obviously not. Your confusing making the monsters smarter with a big gaming company lying to it's players. While I have seen many gaming companies lie and deceive, I don't get that vibe from KI.

I'm resisting the urge to go on a long rant, but this is something I want to throw my two cents into.

And this isn't constructive to these forums. All this is, is one massive rant about how KingIsle 'intentionally' programmed this into the game, when your missing the point that they're just making it more challenging. The maximum amount of weaknesses I've ever got in a fight was 4. Your saying they're 'spamming' weaknesses. Four seems like such a high number doesn't it? If you want an easy game where the monsters provide NO challenge, this is not the game for you.

So why is it in the two years I've been here, I've never seen anybody be so enraged at this game besides yourself? You've only been here 5 months and your criticizing the game's every aspect as if you know it inside and out. If this was obviously such a big deal there would be a lot more talking about it on the forums. Wizard 101 has millions of players, yet there's only 28 replies. This leads to me believe it's clearly not this big of a deal. There's no need to compare this situation to anarchy, it's far from it.

I said this in an earlier thread of yours and i'll repeat it again, and I do hope you take light of it this time around:

Your only making a mountain out of a mole-hill.

P.S. If you truly want to be constructive to these forums, stop making outrageously long posts about minor problems. " I feel fizzes have taken a turn for the worse " is sufficient. You provide good insight on problems, but also bash KI in the process.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I have come to feel that this thread is more about an entertaining fiction to Jaro, than about any real concern with game dynamics or such. As such it should probably be moved to another part of the message board.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
StormrunnerX7 wrote:

"Cards lie" Is a phrase used to describe how cards ARE PROGRAMMED wrong. I didn't mean they literally lied.

And your implying heavily that KingsIsle is intentionally deceiving it's players, when it's obviously not. Your confusing making the monsters smarter with a big gaming company lying to it's players. While I have seen many gaming companies lie and deceive, I don't get that vibe from KI.

I'm resisting the urge to go on a long rant, but this is something I want to throw my two cents into.

And this isn't constructive to these forums. All this is, is one massive rant about how KingIsle 'intentionally' programmed this into the game, when your missing the point that they're just making it more challenging. The maximum amount of weaknesses I've ever got in a fight was 4. Your saying they're 'spamming' weaknesses. Four seems like such a high number doesn't it? If you want an easy game where the monsters provide NO challenge, this is not the game for you.

So why is it in the two years I've been here, I've never seen anybody be so enraged at this game besides yourself? You've only been here 5 months and your criticizing the game's every aspect as if you know it inside and out. If this was obviously such a big deal there would be a lot more talking about it on the forums. Wizard 101 has millions of players, yet there's only 28 replies. This leads to me believe it's clearly not this big of a deal. There's no need to compare this situation to anarchy, it's far from it.

I said this in an earlier thread of yours and i'll repeat it again, and I do hope you take light of it this time around:

P.S. If you truly want to be constructive to these forums, stop making outrageously long posts about minor problems. " I feel fizzes have taken a turn for the worse " is sufficient. You provide good insight on problems, but also bash KI in the process.

Both of you, bionaknight and StormrunnerX7 missed my point:

jaronuts wrote:
I don't personally think KI would scam a game of cards like this so that puts it over to the coding department to fix these anomalies because things may go well on their test computers but there is no way of knowing what's going to happen when that is put out to computers at large but anything can happen under such circumstances since that is really a massive sized empirical laboratory in itself."

You really should read posts thoroughly before responding because that is a lot of text of an important point that I made that you missed.

I have seen with my own eyes my %100 cards fizz and other times my turn passed when it was my turn to go and my spell is load to go. And lots of other weird things that I have repeatedly attributed to some unknown mis-function and never made any point blank statements of any wrong doing on the part of KI.

It is not prudent or socially acceptable to call someone a liar when the accuser has no proof of that. You can agree that I may get different behavior on my computer but you have no position to deny what I plainly see on my screen.

To prove what I see I refuse to go spend a thousand dollars that will capture video while running all other applications and the game smoothly and go to another website to post videos of it.

If you call someone a liar (you don't even need to say "you are a liar") and they may sue you for slander and defamation of character so you really shouldn't go there.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
jaronuts wrote:
StormrunnerX7 wrote:

Both of you, bionaknight and StormrunnerX7 missed my point:

jaronuts wrote:
I don't personally think KI would scam a game of cards like this so that puts it over to the coding department to fix these anomalies because things may go well on their test computers but there is no way of knowing what's going to happen when that is put out to computers at large but anything can happen under such circumstances since that is really a massive sized empirical laboratory in itself."

You really should read posts thoroughly before responding because that is a lot of text of an important point that I made that you missed.

I have seen with my own eyes my %100 cards fizz and other times my turn passed when it was my turn to go and my spell is load to go. And lots of other weird things that I have repeatedly attributed to some unknown mis-function and never made any point blank statements of any wrong doing on the part of KI.

It is not prudent or socially acceptable to call someone a liar when the accuser has no proof of that. You can agree that I may get different behavior on my computer but you have no position to deny what I plainly see on my screen.

To prove what I see I refuse to go spend a thousand dollars that will capture video while running all other applications and the game smoothly and go to another website to post videos of it.

If you call someone a liar (you don't even need to say "you are a liar") and they may sue you for slander and defamation of character so you really shouldn't go there.
listen, i dont want to upset anyone here, but for one, KI would not sabotage its own game, that would cause players to leave. also, all my 100% spells work. could be there is an accuracy decrease bug on your server (try casting wand spells and pixies in a boss battle as an experiment could be there are black mantles and stuff nobody noticed, and a glitch caused them to appear) . nobody is a liar here, in fact, i believe you, but i also believe it could just be a bug, and here is a fix for it if thats the case: go to test realm, if it happens, report it. or, you could call the technical support at KI. i know bosses like black mantle and weakness, you wouldnt believe how many times i have been a victim of weakness, black mantle and smokescreen. so dont worry, if its a bug, it wont last much longer. and i do know exactly what you mean. it isnt fun to fizzle on high accuracy spells its happened to me as well :( . i got to go now, but it will stop soon enough once KI knows of it.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
jaronuts wrote:
Fizz has taken a bad turn. Almost 100% of the time, the first damage card spell of the fight that you cast is a fizz. Fizz has an established pattern if you stop to recognize it. A damage spell card that is produced by your clothes or equipment also fizzes the first time that you try to use it after the beginning of each fight then it disappears into the bottom of your deck never to be seen again until you reappear in the commons which make gear bonus' a lie and a waste or coins or crowns. It eats up the players resources and they get nothing in return.

During combat I can predict fizz with near 100% accuracy and that proves that anyone that says that fizz is random is either lying through their teeth or doesn't have the slightest idea what they are talking about.

I have seen endless videos produced by players and that, along with your own game play, is where the established patterns are. Another thing that has increased around 300% since the pet update is the use of weakness by NPC's against the player. It has become so common that it is cast by the NPC on the player almost every other turn as if that is all the NPC had no other spell in their deck. NPC's don't even have decks. It is also cast in most every instance where you are set to to cast a damage spell like blade/trap or other/then weakness on you. Since the update you can easily have three weakness on you and they have tower shields before your second turn. Weakness is no more random that fizz is.

Once the weakness and tower shield appear your off-school wand spells seem to vanish into thin air because that is the best way to remove them without wasting major damage spells and support spells like blades and traps but if you're using your school wand those wand spells are at the ready for you to waste everything to get rid of weakness and tower. It's diabolical.

Your cards disappear too because what you have in your hand is what you have in your hand but sometimes they are replaced with other spells without you discarding or drawing and it never fails that is seems like a premeditated and strategic removal of the cards in your hand.

I would even bet that if KI gave the player a 10 coin credit for every fizz then they would go bankrupt.

Fizz is also having a mass effect on all my spells that are 100% sure to be cast because those spells that are guaranteed to be cast are mass fizzing. This makes a complete lie and fraud of the 100% listed on the middle left of the card and is a blatant lie. Rigging things so that 100% chance of a successful cast spells are fizzing is crooked. Be honest and remove the "100%" from the card and replace it with "80% chance of fizz."

So you enter a fight and your 100% cast cards are fizzing, you have a near endless supply of weakness put on you, the enemy loads up with tower shields and the first damage spell that you cast is a fizz and the first time you attempt to use a damage spell connected to your clothing or gear is a fizz and both after the fizz are buried so deep in your deck that they don't come back until you have 10 health and you get all that after you were passed up completely when it is your turn as if you really passed your turn. You can easily be hit 6 to 9 times before you even get a succesful spell cast.

All this makes combat to have evolved into one big lie and I really would like to know or not if these things are a deliberate deception against players. It is also seems rigged because NPC's obviously don't have a deck of cards that pertains to their school or a back up school because no deck in the game can hold that many of the same spell in a long fight even if that card was maxed out in their deck and the side bar was packed with the same spell as a treasure card. To identify that all you have to do is count the enemies cards.

It is understandable that the blade and shield Pox in Dragonspyre would disregard deck rules with endless shields and blades that defy the contents of any deck because that instance is to help teach the player to deal with always taking a max damage hit 100% of the time from the blade Pox or learning how to load and use maximum damage and support spells to overcome all those plethora of shields that the shield Pox will throw up.

It's all rigged like the use of Beguile. Beguile is a wasted spell and wasted pips because when it come time for Beguile to be in effect causing the enemy to damage hit an NPC on their own team, they PASS 100% of the time instead of honoring Beguile. Beguile really has become a non-spell, a non-event that is designed to waste your turn and waste your pips since it is a useless spell. That used to be the most LOL aspect of combat to see them hitting or wiping out their own guys but now it doesn't even exist. Remove "Beguile: from the card and replace it with "Force Enemy To Pass Turn." since that's all it is now.

I don't mind a challenge but the endless cheating on part of NPC's is a real drag and is like trying to have pathological liars and double agents on the witness stand.

Moreover, I believe that many bosses in this game look like they are not software driven but are being played by someone somewhere because there is no artificial intelligence in existence that can do what many of these bosses do. Artificial intelligence has not progressed to the point that it can mimic the intuitiveness and deceptive capabilities of the human mind because these things require a consciousness to practice. Not only do I believe that real people are playing many of these bosses I think that player can also see your cards that are loaded into view on your screen because how is it possible that near 100% of the time the boss will have the perfect defense to counter the cards in your hand before you ever get a chance to make those spells visible to them by using them?

That is a dead give away of humans doing this and being able to see your cards because they whip out the perfect specific card defense in advance every time and only the human mind can do that while seeing your cards or the NPC is actually reading your cards. It is like playing poker with a guy who is using a marked deck and ultra-violet eye glasses.

If it isn't real people playing these bosses who can see your cards then I suppose KI has invented miracle scale artificial intelligence software. That only means that our military or the interests of a foreign government will swoop down on KI and take it away from them or simply offer them so much money for their game engine that they cannot resist and then poof the game disappears. Or they already have it by downloading the game and reverse engineering it.

Artificial intelligence simply is not capable of doing the things that many of these bosses do and that suggests human intervention. NPC's don't have deck rules either that would apply to their level rank such as a certain amount of cards in a deck and certain spells in that deck to the point that they can fail for using up their combat resources because what they produce is inexhaustible. If two or more people keeping fleeing and porting in succession to resupply health while never hitting the NPC with damage spells to reduce the NPC's health then that fight can be engaged in perpetuity or end for lack of sleep. The players just need to rotate going to get health and port back.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
again THANK YOU!

I read your whole post and EVERYTHING IN IT IS CONFIRMED. I thought I was the only person who relized all of what is in your post. I to can easily predict a FIZZ on any spell regardless of, Charms, Ward, Shields, Etc.

I can recall recently if I have enough PipS for one Creature card I want to cast, and round after round a Deffence Shield was not buffed on the NPC per round, and as soon as I want to cast the card, well it is the only card I am able to cast. The NPC will Buff itself with the -80% damage of school right when I prepare the cast for the next round. Just so happens the spell I was able to cast, The NPC pulls the matching school shield right from the air, Buffs himself, then next round, my spell is casted.

Spell Hits and does Minimal damage to the NPC do to the sheild. I also Notice Cards disappering mysteriously that could of help me win in the previous battle, then reappearing in my deck in a non-combat area. Like Wizard City, etc.

Also check your deck, before you hit a combat area, see what you have first, I can guarantee that one or two cards you have that may help you win any conflict you might stumble across in the one area, Will mysteriously disappear from your deck when you join a fight.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Darkhole54321 wrote:
Computers will never have the actual wisdom and deception of a player,but it is possible for them to be that smart.Though I don't think KI would do something like this,it is still possible.If the NPC were to have access to your cards,it can still calulate a close guess.

Say I have:3 centaur,1 life blade around me,6 pips,fire cat,frost beetle, and a reshuffle.It can calculate that, since you have a life blade around you and 6 pips, you are most likely to summon centaur.

Or,if some of you still believe this,it could downright cheating.There is about 1 second from the time you choose your card, to the time the NPC acts.It is possible they use that second to calculate a counter.

Though I agree with a few things you said,I really doubt KI would do this.

This information is False at most. For Storm Wild Bolt cost 2 pips to cast, and if the Bolts do not mysteriously disappear in your deck. 99.9% of the time it will FIZZLE on you. Which dems Wild Bolt an unuseable spell.

There are hundreds of cards that have a 2 pip cost on them. How does the AI know that you have Wild Bolt up? If you do not get a FIZZ for it which is highly unlikely. The NPC will Either stick a Weakness on you, or use a counter shield of that particulars School, or Both before you even get the chance to cast Wild Bolt.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
Pfft... this is all 100% fake. It was so funny to read this GIANT JOKE of a topic. Just some guy trolling bc he cant duel if his life depended on it. So he makes up every single one of these 100 % statistics and expect us to believe that KI is secretly intervening and making dueling for us players impossible.

Um they are not fake stats he mentioned ok I have seen this first hand we fizzle on pet cards about 45% of the time and forget about the use of that robes spell you paid crowns for its cast rate is even lower then storm spells no matter what the robe tells you I have tried many many times to cast that vampire on the level 35 crown robe and it fizzles about 70% or 80%% of the time don't get me started on duels that would be an epic novel sized post LOL

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
jaronuts wrote:

During combat I can predict fizz with near 100% accuracy and that proves that anyone that says that fizz is random is either lying through their teeth or doesn't have the slightest idea what they are talking about.

I have seen endless videos produced by players and that, along with your own game play, is where the established patterns are. Another thing that has increased around 300% since the pet update is the use of weakness by NPC's against the player. It has become so common that it is cast by the NPC on the player almost every other turn as if that is all the NPC had no other spell in their deck. NPC's don't even have decks. It is also cast in most every instance where you are set to to cast a damage spell like blade/trap or other/then weakness on you. Since the update you can easily have three weakness on you and they have tower shields before your second turn. Weakness is no more random that fizz is.

Once the weakness and tower shield appear your off-school wand spells seem to vanish into thin air because that is the best way to remove them without wasting major damage spells and support spells like blades and traps but if you're using your school wand those wand spells are at the ready for you to waste everything to get rid of weakness and tower. It's diabolical.

Your cards disappear too because what you have in your hand is what you have in your hand but sometimes they are replaced with other spells without you discarding or drawing and it never fails that is seems like a premeditated and strategic removal of the cards in your hand.

I would even bet that if KI gave the player a 10 coin credit for every fizz then they would go bankrupt.

Fizz is also having a mass effect on all my spells that are 100% sure to be cast because those spells that are guaranteed to be cast are mass fizzing. This makes a complete lie and fraud of the 100% listed on the middle left of the card and is a blatant lie. Rigging things so that 100% chance of a successful cast spells are fizzing is crooked. Be honest and remove the "100%" from the card and replace it with "80% chance of fizz."

So you enter a fight and your 100% cast cards are fizzing, you have a near endless supply of weakness put on you, the enemy loads up with tower shields and the first damage spell that you cast is a fizz and the first time you attempt to use a damage spell connected to your clothing or gear is a fizz and both after the fizz are buried so deep in your deck that they don't come back until you have 10 health and you get all that after you were passed up completely when it is your turn as if you really passed your turn. You can easily be hit 6 to 9 times before you even get a succesful spell cast.

All this makes combat to have evolved into one big lie and I really would like to know or not if these things are a deliberate deception against players. It is also seems rigged because NPC's obviously don't have a deck of cards that pertains to their school or a back up school because no deck in the game can hold that many of the same spell in a long fight even if that card was maxed out in their deck and the side bar was packed with the same spell as a treasure card. To identify that all you have to do is count the enemies cards.

It is understandable that the blade and shield Pox in Dragonspyre would disregard deck rules with endless shields and blades that defy the contents of any deck because that instance is to help teach the player to deal with always taking a max damage hit 100% of the time from the blade Pox or learning how to load and use maximum damage and support spells to overcome all those plethora of shields that the shield Pox will throw up.

It's all rigged like the use of Beguile. Beguile is a wasted spell and wasted pips because when it come time for Beguile to be in effect causing the enemy to damage hit an NPC on their own team, they PASS 100% of the time instead of honoring Beguile. Beguile really has become a non-spell, a non-event that is designed to waste your turn and waste your pips since it is a useless spell. That used to be the most LOL aspect of combat to see them hitting or wiping out their own guys but now it doesn't even exist. Remove "Beguile: from the card and replace it with "Force Enemy To Pass Turn." since that's all it is now.

I don't mind a challenge but the endless cheating on part of NPC's is a real drag and is like trying to have pathological liars and double agents on the witness stand.

Moreover, I believe that many bosses in this game look like they are not software driven but are being played by someone somewhere because there is no artificial intelligence in existence that can do what many of these bosses do. Artificial intelligence has not progressed to the point that it can mimic the intuitiveness and deceptive capabilities of the human mind because these things require a consciousness to practice. Not only do I believe that real people are playing many of these bosses I think that player can also see your cards that are loaded into view on your screen because how is it possible that near 100% of the time the boss will have the perfect defense to counter the cards in your hand before you ever get a chance to make those spells visible to them by using them?

That is a dead give away of humans doing this and being able to see your cards because they whip out the perfect specific card defense in advance every time and only the human mind can do that while seeing your cards or the NPC is actually reading your cards. It is like playing poker with a guy who is using a marked deck and ultra-violet eye glasses.

If it isn't real people playing these bosses who can see your cards then I suppose KI has invented miracle scale artificial intelligence software. That only means that our military or the interests of a foreign government will swoop down on KI and take it away from them or simply offer them so much money for their game engine that they cannot resist and then poof the game disappears. Or they already have it by downloading the game and reverse engineering it.

Artificial intelligence simply is not capable of doing the things that many of these bosses do and that suggests human intervention. NPC's don't have deck rules either that would apply to their level rank such as a certain amount of cards in a deck and certain spells in that deck to the point that they can fail for using up their combat resources because what they produce is inexhaustible. If two or more people keeping fleeing and porting in succession to resupply health while never hitting the NPC with damage spells to reduce the NPC's health then that fight can be engaged in perpetuity or end for lack of sleep. The players just need to rotate going to get health and port back.
i agree with you, i think people are making you fiz and whenever im at a boss and about to hit a perfect hit, BAAM either weakness or a shield

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
This is kinda true. I am a lvl 48 Death Wizard. Recently, I completed the Mossback --> Wavebringer --> Oakheart quest chain in MS to get the Spirit Walker badge. Most of the enemies you are asked to defeat are Life. Since my secondary school is Life, it is VERY difficult to win here. After I cast Spirit Blade, Deathblade, Death Trap, Spirit Trap, Curse, and Feint and have a Scarecrow poised to attack every enemy, BAM! Death Shields for everyone! I dont know how it happens! It seems they know when I'm about to hit them. Death Prism does no justice either in these situations. The only glimmer of hope that I have are the Super Heroic Hit (100 Myth damage) from my sword and the Colossus item card from my Boots. Though my hat provides Regenerate and my pet provides Dryad, these cannot help me kill the enemies! Like the OP said, the ONE time I attempt Colossus, he will FIZZ! Then he goes to the bottom of the deck. My only hope now are my 2 copies of Reshuffle to change the duel. Though it seems VERY unlikely, it seems that the Monsters know what i'm gonna do before I do (if anyone has ever watched Yu-Gi-Oh, you know the guy Pegasus with the Eye that reads peoples' minds? Well, these monsters are just the same!).

- Valerian DarkBringer lv. 48, Death

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Most of this is all junk, that KI is conspiring against you. The only place they would purposely do this would be in the grandmaster colossus boulevard tower where they twist the rules so that it is much more challenging. Other than that it is just either a bug or made up lies so that the author of this thread could have a nice, long, laugh.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
I still like to play...fizz or no fizz
It is a game. I have gotten defeated many times because of the fizz. Get back up and duel again :D
I love the game. I just play
KI just do your best...and be fair

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
jaronuts wrote:

ok, NONE of that has happened to me, but i think i can solve some of your problems, first of all, if fizzling is a problem for you, click where the light starts to fade, then you NEVER fizzle if you clicked in the exact right spot. I have seen 100 percent spells fizzle, when the person had a black mantle or smokescreen on them. Also, if enemies ran out of cards, how fun would the battle be? would malistare be any fun if he always passed? Beguile doesnt work on bosses, but it always works on normal enemies for me. I'm not sure about the artifical intelligence thing, but a reasonable explanation is that KI programmed enemies about three or for sets of spells, about fifty different ones maybe, which they randomly cast. Hope this helped! :-D :-) :-)

justin deathglade 50 death

matthew legendhammer 49 fire

tristan mistgrove 31 balance

blake swiftriver 12 life

and to characters that i dont play as, they weak, and i dont remember there names!

see you in the spiral!