Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hey this benjamin stormblood

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
when i finished my level 48 teacher quest it didn't let me be called "master of storm". But when my death guy did it it let him be called "master of death" please help me kingisle :)

Administrator
Your 'Master of..' badge has nothing to do with your character completing their level 48 quest, young Wizard.

The 'Master of..' badges are reward when that character has learned all the spells in their school of focus. Looks like you may have missed visiting some of the secret trainers in the worlds to make sure you have learned all the spells in your main school.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
May 28, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Your 'Master of..' badge has nothing to do with your character completing their level 48 quest, young Wizard.

The 'Master of..' badges are reward when that character has learned all the spells in their school of focus. Looks like you may have missed visiting some of the secret trainers in the worlds to make sure you have learned all the spells in your main school.
Can somebody please tell me where I can learn all the myth spells then? I want to be master of myth!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
Gamma wrote:

Can somebody please tell me where I can learn all the myth spells then? I want to be master of myth!

The Myth badge is not called "The Master of Myth." Its "Master of Monsters", just FYI

Historian
May 15, 2009
here are trainers that I know of

the secret shop in krokotopia
the train station in marleybone ( i think)
and farseer i believe

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Marleybone:

In Digmoore Station there is a secret spell trainer in a shop. Take the stairs, you'll find them.

Wizard City:
In Colossus Boulevard, there is another trainer. It's near a girl, sadly, I cannot remember her name.

Krokotopia:

Can't remember, but I think it's somewhere.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
Gamma wrote:

well i want to be master of storm