Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson field

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
Okay, i have finished Mooshu and nothing else to do, but crimson field book. It is floating in the air. And I can't complete the quest. Can anyone else? Please help.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2008
Survivor
May 24, 2008
Add me also as another person who can't get the book. I've done crimson fields 3 times an still cannot get the book to light up for use.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
Put me on that list if it helps fix things faster. The book isn't floating its on the ground against the wall you just can't use/read it. Nor does it show up in white lettering.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
I too have the same problem. The book is on the ground next to the wall but i can't interact with it, even though i have the quest to collect it.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
I just completed crimson fields and the book was in place on the stand but I could not interact with it. I have collected all of the other books.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
Add me to the list I have tried it five times now and still can't get it. It is on the pedastal but can't use it and I'm not the only one all my friends that come with on this quest are havng the same problem and its getting annoying can you fix it soon as I want to finish ready for dragonsphere.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
You guys seem like you need some help, I have a solution.

There is a book in Marleybone that seems to substitute the Crimson book. In the warehouse where Baxter was kidnapped, the book is in there, it says it's a Marleybone book, but it gave me the "Goal Completed: Use The New Beginning" thing, then I turned in the quest and got my experience points.

You're welcome. :-)

Survivor
Jul 24, 2008
Survivor
May 24, 2008
Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Thank you so much. It gave me the credit for Crimson book.
For you who still want to find it just look for the Gearhead Destroyer boss icon in the Hyde Park map. The book is in there.

Survivor
May 22, 2008
I just tested it. The book is in the boss instance (Gearhead Destroyer) just north of Emily Chesterfield in Hyde Park. Worked for me!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
So I went to the Warehouse in Hyde Park, fought the enemies, and tried to read the book.

I didn't belive it, but, IT WORKED!