Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting trouble

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I was trying to get reagents for the MooShu crafting quest and I got all the reagents and it says "you can't craft that here" Can someone help me?

Lucas Ravenheart
Grandmaster pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
LucasRavenheart wrote:
I was trying to get reagents for the MooShu crafting quest and I got all the reagents and it says "you can't craft that here" Can someone help me?

Lucas Ravenheart
Grandmaster pyromancer
Depending on what your trying to craft you have to be using the right table

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Chances are you are not using the correct crafting table.

Check the stats on the recipe to see what kind of crafting table you need. I believe it is the bottom left icon. The equipment crafting table and the card crafting table can by bought in the Mooshu furniture store.

Community Leader
Hello,
I think I know the problem , are you still on the basic table? If so you will need to buy each table in the furniture shop . There are equipement ( clothes ,rings &ect....) housing table and card table. Card table also allows the transmute of reagents.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
ok so I just bought the equipment crafting station and I tried it and it worked, ty Paige MoonShade XD. I guess I have no need for the basic station o. o

Lucas RavenHeart

Grandmaster pyromancer

Community Leader
Your very welcome ,I suggest keeping that basic craftign table ;) when wanting to craft furniture from WC or krok you will need that basic station to do so ;)