Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Strange Wishes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
Hi. These aren't ideas but these are " Where are they?" Questions
1. Well everyone is liking the starlight pony, but once that one day is over, BOO HOO! Besides contests( not member) where can i get one.
2. Also the seraph and judgement pet. i heard seraph is crown and from earth elemental thing and judgement from tomb of bugiliar, but i doubt it.
3. I was watching you commercials on the TV and it showed houses, and for the weirdest thing i saw a Grizzleheim house. ..?
4. also, with the AWESOME new world coming out, i heard of a world called ' the phantom zome' and also we i was downloading test realms it showed loading it.

Ty. Scarlet DragonBlosson

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Well i can answer some questions! lol

1 well the Gh house you saw was really the life house but i think they took a lot of plants and nature into the life house to give it the feel of Gh :)

2 i have heard nothing of the pet thing so i really can;t answer but sounds super cool xD

3 And this on it might be a nick name for some " death street" in wizard city but there is that gate in hunted cave that looks like hasn't been opened maybe it will be realested with the new world and schools like 1 thing for grands and one new thing for lower lvls lol but really good questions!!

PS: the mount thing if it gets to be the thing with EVERYONE wanting one wich KI probley new would happen but they were testing it out they probley will make it a permanit sooner or later!! :)

Megan lvl 50 Life :):)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
1. You could get it from a subscription thing last December permanent.

2.Seraph is a pet drop from warehouse Stoker, Judgement is not a pet (yet?)

3. We have no idea.

4. Phantom Zone is the loading name for mini-games.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
sry megan but your like 70% wrong. The gh house was a spoiler that will probably come out with celestia. Judgement pet hasnt been proven yet, but the seraph (reuglar) is dropped by the 2nd stoker in kensington park

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
megan329 wrote:
Well i can answer some questions! lol

1 well the Gh house you saw was really the life house but i think they took a lot of plants and nature into the life house to give it the feel of Gh :)

2 i have heard nothing of the pet thing so i really can;t answer but sounds super cool xD

3 And this on it might be a nick name for some " death street" in wizard city but there is that gate in hunted cave that looks like hasn't been opened maybe it will be realested with the new world and schools like 1 thing for grands and one new thing for lower lvls lol but really good questions!!

PS: the mount thing if it gets to be the thing with EVERYONE wanting one wich KI probley new would happen but they were testing it out they probley will make it a permanit sooner or later!! :)

Megan lvl 50 Life :):)

while everything else is right the gh house you saw was NOT the life house, i personally own a life house and the one in the comercial is totally different

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
dive1324 wrote:
Hi. These aren't ideas but these are " Where are they?" Questions
1. Well everyone is liking the starlight pony, but once that one day is over, BOO HOO! Besides contests( not member) where can i get one.
2. Also the seraph and judgement pet. i heard seraph is crown and from earth elemental thing and judgement from tomb of bugiliar, but i doubt it.
3. I was watching you commercials on the TV and it showed houses, and for the weirdest thing i saw a Grizzleheim house. ..?
4. also, with the AWESOME new world coming out, i heard of a world called ' the phantom zome' and also we i was downloading test realms it showed loading it.

Ty. Scarlet DragonBlosson

for number four, the phantom zone is just the mini-games waiting area

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Jugdement is sort of a pet, a hybrid called Reaver looks like Judgement, except the scales of justice is now a sword.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
A reaver is a spectre like the ianthine spectre just colored different and has a hydra card. I have three from trying to get a dark reaver. Tell me, KI why do you get the same pet mixing a satyr or wraith with a hydra? The hydra- wraith is supposed to be a DARK reaver. I mixed both satyr and wraith with a hydra for the same pet. I like it but am confused. And could you please not let the hybrids that cost so much have lower talents than the parents? I dont play the pet derby and working at a pet for hrs to level to get derby talents is a letdown.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
bnelson383 wrote:
A reaver is a spectre like the ianthine spectre just colored different and has a hydra card. I have three from trying to get a dark reaver. Tell me, KI why do you get the same pet mixing a satyr or wraith with a hydra? The hydra- wraith is supposed to be a DARK reaver. I mixed both satyr and wraith with a hydra for the same pet. I like it but am confused. And could you please not let the hybrids that cost so much have lower talents than the parents? I dont play the pet derby and working at a pet for hrs to level to get derby talents is a letdown.

finally! someone else who is having the same problem as me. i tried and tried and when it is a hybrid, i get a reaver also, not a dark reaver :(. i wish they would fix that. the only response i got from KI was, it could happen that way sometimes. what an awful response. i wish the person who did the pet site would at least say that you could get a reaver instead of a dark reaver. it's as if my game thinks that my hydra is a satyr, what gives. so frustrating. Jacqueline Gem

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
1. Well the only time you can get a starlight pony was that contest or you had to farm for it but it was for one day but maybe they will make it to where you can keep it forever.
2.The seraph pet is dropped from stoker but the only judgement type pet is a hybrid.
3.That was the house you can craft at master artisian.
4.That was just loading minigames