Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crazed forest spirit pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
just wondering, could someone tell me the drop rate for the pet from the crazed forest spirit in the ancient burial grounds because i have defeated it more than 200 times and still dont have the pet :( but at least i got more than 50,000 gold from it :), oh and could you tell me how likely it is for me to never get the pet too plz?

thank you
Cody Silverthorn - Grandmaster Pyromancer

Hero
May 19, 2009
Over 200 times and only 50,000 gold. liar!
other then that i dont think anyone knows the exact % for the pet drops

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
ok one thing is it is every sertan amount of peple get it and you could fight him 10,000 times and get nothing good because it is like every one out of 20 people get it :-) hope this makes more sence oh and the only reason i know is because i got the pet it is a crabling it not that cool though

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
sry idk the drop rate but it all is just random, i mean some people get it first go some take longer, i got the pet after about 20 or 30 tries. just dont give up you will get it eventually and if you do give in you still made money from it

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
okay thank you so much everyone, and i wish i was lieing, but i really have done it that many times, but i got furniture 26 times (i put them at my house and counted) so i could have lost about 10,000 from that, oh and now it is 85,000 i have gotten (not even going to count anymore) :) so please dont call me a liar since it is really irritating to have someone tell you that you didnt do something when it took a long time and was hard work. (no offense intended to anyone)

thank you again everyone

Hero
May 19, 2009
bobbyfly123 wrote:
ok one thing is it is every sertan amount of peple get it and you could fight him 10,000 times and get nothing good because it is like every one out of 20 people get it :-) hope this makes more sence oh and the only reason i know is because i got the pet it is a crabling it not that cool though

wrong completly wrong

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
These new pets drops are less annoying then me getting grand gear... and Kraysys still refuses to give me my boots. But, back on topic, it took me 8 fights to get his pet... I wish my grand gear would drop like that...

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
now i have gotten 135,000 gold from farming for the pet, and it is too late to give up trying will i ever get it? i have also gotten 50 furniture items from farming (flower petals, wild bamboo, and purple potted pansy) , also how much longer do some of you think this will take?

thank you

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
idk the drop rate but i can tell u it works i got the crabling on friday morning :D just keep trying i no its very disappointing to keep fighting same o same o person but if u really want that pet thats what u have to do ..i cant tell u how mant times i fought to get him..but i got em you will to but i will tell u the first time i fought vadimir darkflame i got the boss banshee from his chest for 100 crowns ....its just random keep trying you will get it!!! :D

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
dude i've been totally trying to farm for the crab and i haven't gotten it yet. i've tried at LEAST 73 times. and NO THING. i'm tarting to think that i'll never get it.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Whizzy123 wrote:
dude i've been totally trying to farm for the crab and i haven't gotten it yet. i've tried at LEAST 73 times. and NO THING. i'm tarting to think that i'll never get it.

Same here. lost count over 70 myself. But i finally got it.... not once but twice. Got it a second time bc i decided to stay until my friend also got it.