Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snack Pack vs. Mega Snack Pack

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I would like to ask a staff member or moderator something. What exactly is the difference between the regular Snack Pack and the Mega Snack Pack? Does the Mega Snack Pack have like way better snacks in it or something? Just curious. :-)

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
yes the mega snack pak has snacks that give your pet 50 experience and thing like that
:-D hope this makes more sence

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
0stormbreak0 wrote:
I would like to ask a staff member or moderator something. What exactly is the difference between the regular Snack Pack and the Mega Snack Pack? Does the Mega Snack Pack have like way better snacks in it or something? Just curious. :-)

The regular snack pack has the normal in game cards. They can gaive 1-6 pet experience.
The Mega snack pack has level 7 cards. They give between 25 and 50 experience. Yeah, you could use one after a perfect maze run, and go up 55 points: 4 perfect game + 50 stat points from card + 1 loved snack = 55

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I love it when I google something and then I actually find what I'm looking for the first time, thank you guys for your help :-D