Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

its all in the stratagie

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2009
i've been reading through and alot of people are complaining saying that X spell is stronger than any other spell.

no one spell is better than all the rest despite what you may think. its all in the stratagie. it also really depends on what your schools speciality is in, which one gives the most damage, how you use your blades and traps wisly wich is somtimes hard when fighting with a non txt chat person. for brute stregnth use your one hit cards because they will deal a lot of damage to 1 person. but for a more stratigetic aproch use a hit all attack with traps on all opponents and all the blades you are able to use, this works even better with the lvl 48 hit all or myths earthquack.

the point of this is, is to tell people not to complain about being defeated in 1 hit by a good spell, and instead to rethink their stratagie saying "how can i avoid this again and posibly counter it with this"

sorry about any spelling errors i've never been anygood with spelling

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Thank you!! Finally, someone is making a post about the spells NOT being better than each other. As J. Todd Coleman said (while explaining the issue with enchanted treasure cards), all the schools are supposed to be unique. If some cards were just plain better than others, there would be no point in having the other schools around.

Victoria Spiritblossom, lvl 38 theurgist