Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Idea: Aqua School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2010
I mean, seriously... the Kraken in Storm School? Are you kidding? It should be in the Storm School... but with a new school (the Aqua School) it would be more popular. It could be in 2 schools at once! Now how cool is that?!?

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
one problem kraken itself is involved with water but he attacks with lightning he uses a lightning strike to attack no offense but you would have to come up with more spells then that :?

Hero
May 19, 2009
Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Gatswimmer wrote:
I mean, seriously... the Kraken in Storm School? Are you kidding? It should be in the Storm School... but with a new school (the Aqua School) it would be more popular. It could be in 2 schools at once! Now how cool is that?!?
Uh... whats your point on the aqua school? Or are you aimlessly posting an idea? Oh and by the way, aqua also means HYDRO in Greek so it would be "Hydromancy" which also means "Manteia" (divination) so I would go research it and then post.. lol.. and a kraken on two schools? that wouldn't make any sense unless it was a secret school of some sort. :)

Defender
May 28, 2009
Gatswimmer wrote:
Storm is aqua basically. I not sure why they decided to call it storm but really it is water school.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
ROFL yeah its basically aqua, but I couldn't imagine a school called AQUA If you know what I mean...

Defender
May 24, 2009
storm or ice are not water they woul have named it water if it was and in the level 7 balance quest it says water dwells between storm and ice. There is still lots of water spells to make up

Defender
May 28, 2009
joey987123 wrote:
storm or ice are not water they woul have named it water if it was and in the level 7 balance quest it says water dwells between storm and ice. There is still lots of water spells to make up
Ice is completely different storm is basically water. Storm is basically water with lightning added in the spells. So water would be almost exactly the same as storm!