Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dampen Magic

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I recently heard there used to be a treasure card called dampen magic and that it was taken out of the game is this all true?

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
yes there was a card called dampen magic i think it was a balance spell and it was taken out. cant remember why though

Defender
May 08, 2009
bravevline wrote:
I recently heard there used to be a treasure card called dampen magic and that it was taken out of the game is this all true?
It was taken out as a learnable spell.You can still find it as a drop from Jade Oni.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2009
bravevline wrote:

Yes there used to be a card called Dampen Magic.

At first it was chosen to be a card for the level 48 Balance characters. It was soon taken out and replaced by Power Nova a 7 Pip spell while Dampen Magic was only 3 Pips.

Dampen Magic had the ability to have all casters ONLY use 3 Pip spells. Meaning if I were to use a Judgement it would have to be 3 Pips. It used to be dropped by Vesta ShadowMark in DragonSpyre.

It is now unobtainable due to Kingsisle taking the card out from drop history. You may however be able to get it from the Bazaar.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
I seriously want that card ill do almost ANYTHING FOR IT please if you might have any information onto where this card can be found please post!