Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest is stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
I was tasked by Kozel Toothtamer in the Crystal grove to defeat the queen spider. Me and my friend went to her tower, and defeated all the floors including the queen, but at the end as I was trying to walk out, the game froze.

Now when I enter the game, the quest task still shows in my quest book "8-Legged Queen", that I need to defeat her, although the image for the quest is blank/gone. We have defeated her again since, and the game does not recognize the fact I defeated her, and does not give me the next quest step.

This is holding up me and my friends from continueing.

What do I do?

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
I am having the same issue with the quest for Queen Irisi's remains in the Krokosphinx. Game froze going into the well of spirits after defeating her, now the quest is still in my log, but no image and cannot get the game to see that I have beaten her multiple times.
What can we do about this?

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
I sent in a report, was just wondering if there was something I could do to continue enjoying the game while I wait for them to fix it.

Thanks

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
ya same thing happened to me on my lat part of my lvl 48 fire quest i hope they get it fixed soon i want my dragon spell lol

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
i just experienced the same problem today with the labyrinth in dragonspyre i killed the lst boss guy and got the crystal and started the next quest outside of the dungeon, but now when i log in it keeps telling me i have yet to go through the labyrinth which is a pretty long one so i dont know what to do

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
My Myth is stuck in dragonspyre and has been for at least a month. I have tried everything I can to find were I nmissed and havent been able could you please help. Her name is Scarlet Breaker. Thank you

Survivor
Nov 21, 2008
OFxLedzeplin wrote:
I was tasked by Kozel Toothtamer in the Crystal grove to defeat the queen spider. Me and my friend went to her tower, and defeated all the floors including the queen, but at the end as I was trying to walk out, the game froze.

Now when I enter the game, the quest task still shows in my quest book "8-Legged Queen", that I need to defeat her, although the image for the quest is blank/gone. We have defeated her again since, and the game does not recognize the fact I defeated her, and does not give me the next quest step.

This is holding up me and my friends from continueing.

What do I do?

Yeah I lost a quest in dragonsypre too. I was on the windhammer and reins quest.. The still havent fixed it..Wonder if they ever will

Players who seem to have lost their way in a quest are more than welcome to contact Mr Lincoln through the Help & Support tab on the left of this website.

Look for the Contact Us tab. He'll put you back on the right path so you can redo or continue your quests as necessary.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
Thank you Mr. Lincoln.

Im hoping the 3rd time is the charm.

I have already recieved 2 notifications that my wizard was fixed, when it was not.

I hope the others with this problem are having better luck getting it resolved than I.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
After sending a note to Mrs. Lincoln (mgmt) about concerns over Mr. Lincolns (support) recent correspondences on the process of this incident resolution, I was finally able to get my situation escalated and resolved.

Thank you, Mrs. Lincoln

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
OFxLedzeplin wrote:
After sending a note to Mrs. Lincoln (mgmt) about concerns over Mr. Lincolns (support) recent correspondences on the process of this incident resolution, I was finally able to get my situation escalated and resolved.

Thank you, Mrs. Lincoln

That is reallllly funny. I didn't know there was a MRS. Lincoln...rofl