Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cyrus drake, more twins!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 28, 2009
ok cyrus should have more twins and i know just what'll hapen:

headmaster ambrose tutorial tip: oh! young wizard! please come to my office whenever you have a free moment to spare (then you go)

headmaster ambrose: we have just received notice that cyrus has more then one evil twin brother! but one of every school! they must be stopped! they are scadard around the spiral young wizard! i suggest with your adventures you can defeat them wizard! we have pinpointed they're location! now please go defeat them young wizard!

so then you go defeat one in wc and kt mb ds and gh and ms and maybe more in one world and some in celestia!

well this came to me like night before last so i have been itching to remember it so i hope you like it and please post!

this is joseph nightflame grandmaster thaumuturge! keep on casting :D

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
got an idea how about malistaires twin? he would be more evil and you would have to defeat him too (after completing DS of course) and then you would have something to do :-o

Defender
May 28, 2009
sparks123454 wrote:
got an idea how about malistaires twin? he would be more evil and you would have to defeat him too (after completing DS of course) and then you would have something to do :-o
Malistaire is cyrus twin!

Hero
May 19, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
sparks123454 wrote:

no cyrus is malistares twin!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:
sparks123454 wrote:

Malistare is cyrus's twin. Period. :D

Hero
May 19, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:
sparks123454 wrote:

malistaire owns cyrus at the end of ds so cyrus is his twin. His weaker, shorter, balder twin.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:
sparks123454 wrote:

malistaire owns cyrus at the end of ds so cyrus is his twin. His weaker, shorter, balder twin.
Cyrus is shorter because malistare has unusal growth issues.

Hes weaker because he is just testing you. If he went all out...heck we'd never be in dragonspyre

Hes balder because he thinks hair is overated. (maybe)

And overall cyrus doesnt try to kill you unlike malistare. :P

Hero
May 19, 2009
Malistaire beat him in a fight when cyrus tried to fool him with a false image of his dead wife.. remember? Also malistair has a reason for being evil and mean. Cyrus doesnt he's just natrually a mean and unpleasent person.

"Do ma laundry foo! Ooo not fast enough... EXPELLED!!!"

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
DarthNexus wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:
sparks123454 wrote:

Same thing

Survivor
May 25, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:
sparks123454 wrote:

Cyrus is shorter because malistare has unusal growth issues.

Hes weaker because he is just testing you. If he went all out...heck we'd never be in dragonspyre

Hes balder because he thinks hair is overated. (maybe)

And overall cyrus doesnt try to kill you unlike malistare. :P

Instead he makes you do his laundry

Hero
May 19, 2009
gmollster wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:
sparks123454 wrote:

Same thing

Not really, where aguring about superiority. Is malistare cyrus twin or is cyrus malistares twin? Either way someones going to be owned and known as the OTHERS twin.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
Malistaire beat him in a fight when cyrus tried to fool him with a false image of his dead wife.. remember? Also malistair has a reason for being evil and mean. Cyrus doesnt he's just natrually a mean and unpleasent person.

Malistaire beat him in a fight when cyrus tried to fool him with a false image of his dead wife.. remember?

Yes I do. Well what else can he do? Not like he was gonna say "Please dont summon the Dragon titan and kill us all "

Cyrus doesnt he's just natrually a mean and unpleasent person.

Are you myth? Do the quests, hes pretty cool. 8)

I found it hilarious when he says that and found it more hilarious when you typed it like that

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Did you know the life teacher has a lot of sisters! One is Suu Lee, Another is the pet seller in moshu! She never was lonely as a kid! Her best friend was ...
{o,o}
|)_)
-?-?-

~Jfreezer 8)~

Explorer
May 28, 2009
uh guys? arent we talking about MORE twins? besides, cyrus is malistaires twin, END OF DISCUSSION! lol yup, i said iit!

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
jfreezer wrote:
Did you know the life teacher has a lot of sisters! One is Suu Lee, Another is the pet seller in moshu! She never was lonely as a kid! Her best friend was ...
{o,o}
|)_)
-?-?-

~Jfreezer 8)~

Where did you heat that?