Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Staff/Wand List *Remake*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
Here's the drops my wife and I have found so far, and thanks for remaking the thread.

Firecat Alley:

Bastilla Gravewynd:
Bastilla's Dreadstaff (death 55)
Gravewynd Earth Staff (life 55)
Bastilla's Deadly Choker ( 2 x +35% death trap)

Alicane Swiftarrow:
Alicane's Flamestaff (fire 55)
Swiftarrow's Staff (balance 55)
Swiftarrow's Necklace (2 x +35% myth trap)

Collossus Boulevard:

Baron Rotunda:
Baron's Staff of Tension (storm 55)

Baron Greebly:
Greebly's Frost Wand (frost 55) **this is actually a staff, despite the item name**

Survivor
Aug 15, 2008
biti's flmalicked staff is 70 fire damage, not 75.

The ice serpent pet is from the overseer boss in emperor's retreat, his name escapes me at the moment (got him last night). I think he also drops the mummified deck.

Bastilla's deadly choker and swiftarrow's necklace can also be bought in marleybone...so if you really need them see if you have a friend in marley bone.

Administrator
I'm not sure what happened to your original post andrew248 but thank you for reposting this information for everyone.

You may also want to submit this information to our fansites:
Jester's http://www.wizard101central.com
and
BlackIce's http://wizard101fanwiki.wetpaint.com/

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Here are my few special treasures..... :D

Pets:

Pioneer Dragon
Dark Fairy
Krokotillian

Wands:

Staff of Runes

Clothing:

The Fire stitched set

Survivor
May 24, 2008
In addition to what's already been listed, I received a pet Sprite (no card) from Alicane Swiftarrow. I received Bandaid Bernie (a Mummy) from the final boss in Vault of Ice. It did not have a card either.

Survivor
May 24, 2008
There is an almost complete, excellent list of all the pet drops and shops in the Ravenwood section of these message boards.

You might want to look there, rather then trying to repeat the information gathering.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
Thx grimgod.

But, there are three soul scavengers:
1) Chamber of Fire
2) Hall of Champions
3) Djeserit Family Tomb

Please answer ASAP. :-)

Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
andrew248 wrote:

Krokomummy: Krokhotep in Emperor's Retreat in Krokosphinx
Krokomummy: Keeper of the Fang in Vault of Ice in Krokosphinx

TIP ALERT There are bosses that are inside Instanced Areas that have rare stuff. But, once you defeat them, they're gone right? WRONG! Some bosses such as Grubb, Keeper of the Fang, and other bosses inside instanced areas keep respawning. Just defeat them, wait about 10 seconds, and they'll come back without their minion to help them. Bring your friends to keep battling them and eventually, you will get something rare. That is how i got my Krokomummy :).

Hi Andrew,

Which boss drops Krokomummy that you can do over and over again?

Thanks,

-Kellen

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
Keeper of the Fang can be fought continuously. Not sure about Krokhotep.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
Kellen wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Which boss drops Krokomummy that you can do over and over again?

Thanks,

-Kellen

OK, I see that you said "Keeper of the Fang" now. I was really bumming because I always started the whole instance over each time. I went to try her (for about the 25th time to test the respawn) to test what you said and I got Bernie on the fist try!

She did not respawn for me. I know some bosses do that's how I got several of my pets. Perhaps the devs changed this since you got yours.

-Kellen

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
I'm glad I was able to help. Hope you like your new pet. If you have trouble respawning some bosses, leave the room and re-enter. Most of the bosses respawn this way

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
you need to add the following staffs:

Odji's Staff of Downpour (Odji Sokkwi in Hall of Champions) Storm 70

Scavenger's Staff of Sagas (Soul Scavenger in Hall of Champions) Myth 70

Tempestra's Staff (Temptestra in Temple of Storms) Death 70

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Hello, great list, but does anyone know where I can get The Staff Of Early Dawn, or thats what I think it is called. It is a staff with a star at the end of it. I asked my friend because he has it and he said he got it from the last quest at Collosus Blv. and I did that quest and I didnt get it. can anyone tell me where to get this staff. i really want it bad.
Thanks,

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
I think i know what your talking about King. There are some staffs that only certain classes can acheive. Staff of Early Dawn, i think, is a Storm achieved only staff.

You know those staffs you get once you complete Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane? After that, you talk to Merle and you have quests to that end up in you fighting Lord Nightshade. After you beat him and talk to Ambrose again, you get your staff. Thats what the above staff is. Except, only Storm students can get Staff of Early Dawn. Other classes get other staffs.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
andrew248 wrote:
I think i know what your talking about King. There are some staffs that only certain classes can acheive. Staff of Early Dawn, i think, is a Storm achieved only staff.

You know those staffs you get once you complete Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane? After that, you talk to Merle and you have quests to that end up in you fighting Lord Nightshade. After you beat him and talk to Ambrose again, you get your staff. Thats what the above staff is. Except, only Storm students can get Staff of Early Dawn. Other classes get other staffs.
Well, I appreciate the answer, but I am not so sure. I went around and asked people where they got that staff, and some of them were not the storm class, and every one of them said that they got it from prince gobblestone, so what else can I do but to try to get it myself. I will be faming this boss until I get tired or quit. I will inform you if I do get it from this boss.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
are you sure you get a balance staff from swiftarrow? i have fought him 15 times or more and got 2 fire staffs can you help me.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
cman18 wrote:
are you sure you get a balance staff from swiftarrow? i have fought him 15 times or more and got 2 fire staffs can you help me.

if you want the boss drop balance wand it's from the bonekeeper in krokotopia tomb of storms

Also add Mugsy's staff to the list(80 death damage)

~Jacquline Thunderblood

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Doombunny wrote:
biti's flamelicked staff is 70 fire damage, not 75.

The ice serpent pet is from the overseer boss in emperor's retreat, his name escapes me at the moment (got him last night). I think he also drops the mummified deck.

Bastilla's deadly choker and swiftarrow's necklace can also be bought in marleybone...so if you really need them see if you have a friend in marley bone.

I have a flamelicked staff, but unfortunately im a diviner and level 18

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
cman18 wrote:

That happen to me too when i fight the banshee so i can get the earth staff but i keep getting death staffs from her. Also is there another way to get a life staff from a quest or someone ? Plz help :(

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Many thanks to all those who have worked on this list, especially andrew248. Here in this thread I offer my humble contribution to it.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756&page=14'>http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756&page=14
I have arranged everything that I could pull from the entire thread in www.wizard101central.com's forum into sections based on School, Damage and Level usable. Additionally the most relevant details are color coded similarly to how andrew248 first posted his list. Finally, I made this list a PDF file to be easily downloaded and printed out for reference. You will find it linked there. Again, I take no credit for any work other than my own preferential organization. I hope it may prove useful.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
Doombunny wrote:
biti's flmalicked staff is 70 fire damage, not 75.

actually ice serpent is a any boss drop i got one from colluses and any krok drops mummy deck but its easier to go to secret shops in krokotopia

James Nightrider lvl 50 fire