Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch in Maze Game in Pet Pavilion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I have been playing the maze game and getting a top score of up to 94 items. Today I played it twice running thru food items but they weren't being picked up and at the end it said I only picked up 7 for the first game and 8 for the next but I picked up a lot more than that.
I was also frozen in ice even when there was no ghost anywhere near me. Is this a bug that is unknown about so far, the game was good yesterday but something has gone wrong. I lost energy for no reason by playing it.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
My guess would be you had a connection issue at that time. I have also had this problem with the maze game, and generally the game would lose connection soon afterwards and either kick me off or re-establish and refresh. It seems to be the same sort of thing that happens when you loose connection in a shop--everything LOOKs fine, but suddenly you can't buy anything, and you can't leave either. The pet pavilion is frequently crowded, so I would recommend only doing it in realms you have a strong connection in that are also perfect, at least if you are not doing the Derby so don't need other people. I have had lots of luck doing that.

I would also recommend verifying your connection before you connect to a pet pavilion game: if you go into the realms list and you see ("I/0") at the bottom of the list, and no realms, it means you are not technically connected, even if you can still see and move in the game world. So, just stand there for a few seconds--usually the game will either re-fresh, or you will need to re-login. If you can see the realms list, you have a connection, and you should have no problem playing. That way you don't waste your energy. I hope this helps :-)