Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bugged Grandmaster badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
Hello,

After playing in the Pet Derby a few times, I gained a few ranks and got the badge to go with it. I remember after playing a pet minigame (the maze), I saw an orange message popping up along the lines of "Badge earned: <&BadgeName> something. I don't remember the exact message, but it was clearly with brackets and a coding variable.

Ever since then, the "No title" badge in my badge list is replaced with my "Pet Derby Rank" badge. So basically, that's the first one now on my list.
Oh, and up until I received the "Pet Captain" badge, it showed up correctly in the list. After receiving new rank badge and playing some minigames, it changed.

I've tried playing the maze and other minigames in hopes of getting that message again, and tried dropping and increasing Pet Derby ranking. After that I decided to post here to see if anyone else has the same problem?

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
well this is weird but i will experiement to see what happens when i do this. i hope you get your prob fixed soon.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I have had this problem for a while it doesnt bother me but it is a pain when you want you badge to grandmaster or whatever your badge usually is. Because it takes the space where the "No Title" badge should be.

Seth Titanwhisper grandmaster of balance