Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get Bookworm Badge-Driving Me Crazy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I am a level 50 and have completed all quests. However, I do not have the Bookworm Badge! It is driving me nuts! I have been back to Kroktopia and tried visiting the library again, but all I am able to do there is buy treasure cards. Zan'ne does not give me any new quests. No one does. Any ideas!!

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
i didnt get the bookworm badge in krokotopia i got it on collossus blvd. in a quest and i dont know how but i just got the badge hope i helped a little

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I still can't find it. Boo Hoo. I went all through collosus blvd and still no luck.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
livlivia wrote:
I am a level 50 and have completed all quests. However, I do not have the Bookworm Badge! It is driving me nuts! I have been back to Kroktopia and tried visiting the library again, but all I am able to do there is buy treasure cards. Zan'ne does not give me any new quests. No one does. Any ideas!!

Try going to the Wizard City library and talking to Boris Tallstaff. He might have some quests for you,

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
The Bookworm badge is given to players that have finished all quests available in the Wizard City and Krokotopia libraries. So, I think Sparks was wrong. But Umrag says to go talk to Boris Tallstaff. I agree with him. If Boris does not give you a quest, go talk to Harold Argleston.