Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
Hey Taylor Swiftstone :D i luv the new petz itz so cool!!!! the snackz are great! I luv the games. Itz so cool! the hatchery is the best although I havent used it yet it look cool!Please responed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
i like the fact that they put it in there i mean i thought they were just gonna stop updating the game i was gonna quit until the day after that i saw that they were gonna put an update in

Go the harder way you will succeed
Go the easy way you will fail
Blaze SkyFist Level 26 Adept

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
emmab99 wrote:
Hey Taylor Swiftstone :D i luv the new petz itz so cool!!!! the snackz are great! I luv the games. Itz so cool! the hatchery is the best although I havent used it yet it look cool!Please responed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you were happy with the new updates, because I was very, very, very disappointed. I think the snacks are overpriced (like most things in the game, now) and they only improve the experience a bit, and it kind of seems to me like the pets are just robots you try to level up by repeatedly playing boring and repetitive mini-games (which use up pet energy which costs CROWNS to refill unless you wait for a long time until it refills itself) until you level it up to adult or higher, and that takes a very long time. The hatchery, from what I've read, sounds like a colossal waste of money. 150,000 gold? What? And what the heck does it even do? Give you a copy of a pet you already have? I'm not entirely sure, but I am sure that KingsIsle lied, or at least exaggerated a lot. You cannot create your own custom pet. You cannot care for your pet, just level it up selfishly like it's a robot. I liked the mini games at first, but they became repetitive and boring.
I still love this game, but I think the updates were terribly disappointing, and it upset me that KI lied (or exaggerated) about the updates. I'm sure Celestia will be better than the pet updates.
Another thing I disliked a lot is that they removed pets from the bazaar.