Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
I thought of a cool idea, if there was a school quest at level 48 to get a pet, why not have level 58 school quest to get a mount? These might come with cards too! These are the mounts I've thought of

Myth- Pegasus
Life- dove (sorry I can't think of anything better!)
Fire- A special dragon that looks like it's scales are fire
Storm- A shark (It floats)
Ice- Polar Bear
Death- ghost or skelenton horse
Balance- Wings that spray sand!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Hey, this is Firen5590.
I like your ideas, and I had posted some ideas of my own on an earlier post. I was thinking more along the lines of creatures in card magic, but since I'm a fire wizard, i think the dragon would be awesome. :D My post is titled "School Themed Mounts!" so please search and check it out. Please tell me what you think! :D
Happy Wizarding,
Firen5590

Defender
May 28, 2009
Firen5590 wrote:
Hey, this is Firen5590.
I like your ideas, and I had posted some ideas of my own on an earlier post. I was thinking more along the lines of creatures in card magic, but since I'm a fire wizard, i think the dragon would be awesome. :D My post is titled "School Themed Mounts!" so please search and check it out. Please tell me what you think! :D
Happy Wizarding,
Firen5590
Truthfully I read it a while ago when it came out actually! Anyways I realized something, I forgot to put in the post, new cards. The pets became NEW cards. So these mounts would ALSO have cards.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Hmm... Truthfully, I never thought of that! :D That would be great though, if mounts had cards attached to them... That would make the appeal of mounts go up, and would probably produce some awesome spells!
great idea! Happy Wizarding!
Firen5590

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
I think that
Life=pegusus
Myth=Manticore
Death=Skeleton Horse thing
Storm=Thunderbird
Fire=Cretan bull (Fire bull thing)
Ice=Polar Bear
Balance=Sphinx

Devin GriffinStrider Lvl 50 Grandmaster Diviner

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
i have ideas for spells forthese mounts cool idea also lol also considering that im only level 26 it would still be a good i dea

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Wonderful ideas! I love the unicorn idea cause I am life. :D I think the cards should be created too! I just have a question, what are the cards going to be? Any ideas? :)

Defender
May 28, 2009
Firen5590 wrote:
Hmm... Truthfully, I never thought of that! :D That would be great though, if mounts had cards attached to them... That would make the appeal of mounts go up, and would probably produce some awesome spells!
Firen5590
Ya though truthfully the mounts might need tweeking. Considering wings can't have an attack Anyways thanks for the feedback! I hope kingsisle add my idea! :-o

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Melissa423771 wrote:
Firen5590 wrote:
Firen5590
Ya though truthfully the mounts might need tweeking. Considering wings can't have an attack Anyways thanks for the feedback! I hope kingsisle add my idea! :-o

LOL maybe the wings could make a sand storm because they are magical? O btw maybe the wings could be a bit larger than the wings that are now on. For example, lady justice's wings?

Defender
May 28, 2009
nikki2hip54 wrote:
Wonderful ideas! I love the unicorn idea cause I am life. :D I think the cards should be created too! I just have a question, what are the cards going to be? Any ideas? :)
Well the cards are the mounts. Basically this how it would look:
Pegasus: A large pegasus flies down and hits the enemy
Unicorn: The unicorn charges into enemy
Dragon: Dragon comes over and breathes fire then hits with tail
Shark: A few sharks swim around the enemy and attack
Polar bear: Polar bear roars and then bites
Death horse: The head less horse man comes on the horse then the horse throws him off and lands on the enemy? (Something like that)
Balance wings: A person appears with the wings and sprays sand in their faces

I have no idea what damage would do though, that's what they will look!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
armorlad wrote:
I think that
Life=pegusus
Myth=Manticore
Storm=Thunderbird
Ice=Polar Bear
Balance=Sphinx

These are great ideas especially the manticore, that would be sooooo cool.
I've seen people riding around on unicorns the past two weeks and when I toured the WC cottage for the second time, one appeared in the little grove! When I ran up to it, nothing happened, it just slowly disappeared ?? Intriguing.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
I thought of a cool idea, if there was a school quest at level 48 to get a pet, why not have level 58 school quest to get a mount? These might come with cards too! These are the mounts I've thought of

Myth- Pegasus
Ice- Polar Bear

nice!!! but i say phoenix for fire since there already is a dragon :D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Everybody knows that the Unicorn mount just came out. But why can you only buy it in crowns. Because a lot of people don't have access to crowns just gold, so basically we will never be able to get the Unicorn mount or a lot of other things which isn't fair. I think everything should be able to be bought with gold too, especially if you are a member and already paying money to play the game.

Defender
May 28, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:

Myth- Pegasus
Ice- Polar Bear

nice!!! but i say phoenix for fire since there already is a dragon :D
Good idea! I never thought of a phoenix.

Defender
May 21, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
nikki2hip54 wrote:
Well the cards are the mounts. Basically this how it would look:
Pegasus: A large pegasus flies down and hits the enemy
Unicorn: The unicorn charges into enemy
Dragon: Dragon comes over and breathes fire then hits with tail
Shark: A few sharks swim around the enemy and attack
Polar bear: Polar bear roars and then bites
Death horse: The head less horse man comes on the horse then the horse throws him off and lands on the enemy? (Something like that)
Balance wings: A person appears with the wings and sprays sand in their faces

I have no idea what damage would do though, that's what they will look!

Hello there everyone. I have to say that there is a unicorn spell for Life Melissa423771 its ok, you didn't know. Now thats out of the way I have MOUNT IDEAS.

Balance: Chimera, its a three headed beast with the head of a Snake, Lion, and Goat with a Lion's body and a pointed tail.

Life: Hippogriff, its like a Griffin but with a horse's body.

Death: Harpy, Really big birds with ugly human faces.

Myth: Pegasus, we all know its a winged horse.

Thats all I have for now the elemental school mounts will come soon.

Defender
May 28, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:
Hello there everyone. I have to say that there is a unicorn spell for Life Melissa423771 its ok, you didn't know. Actually I did know but when I came up with the idea I thought it could work.

Unicorn attack: I thought it could be an attack instead of a healing spell. I really couldn't think of any other life related ideas.

Unicorn not in crown shop: If you look at the date I made this a while ago, long before the unicorn in the crown shop. So that's why it says dove now.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
we can't have everything too scary. there are some younger players. it might give them nightmares :( and a lot of people must read percy jackson

Survivor
May 10, 2009
well those comments on mounts seem really good 8) but i have ideas of my own XD but not going to post them right at this moment, good ideas everyone good luck on quest, from alex frostthorn level 50 grandmaster

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
scatherine wrote:
armorlad wrote:
I think that
Life=pegusus
Myth=Manticore
Storm=Thunderbird
Ice=Polar Bear
Balance=Sphinx

These are great ideas especially the manticore, that would be sooooo cool.
I've seen people riding around on unicorns the past two weeks and when I toured the WC cottage for the second time, one appeared in the little grove! When I ran up to it, nothing happened, it just slowly disappeared ?? Intriguing.

yea i have that cottage and the unicorn appears frequently but doesn't do anything...you can buy the unicorn aka the dream filly in the crowns shop