Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cherry Blossom Tree

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Does anyone know where to get another cherry blossom tree? Which characters drop them. I have one but want another and can't remember.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Since everyone earns one, it is probably a reward, which means that the same wizard cannot "earn" another. Just run down to the bazaar and buy one from there.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
I think you are probably right. I've gone through every dungeon there now and can't find one. It might be the book or clam quest, something like that which you can only do once per wizard.

There are none for sale in the home shop there either. I'll try to find the bazaar and look there.

I appreciate your suggestion and reply.

Mark

Preacher7719 wrote:
Since everyone earns one, it is probably a reward, which means that the same wizard cannot "earn" another. Just run down to the bazaar and buy one from there.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
I found that I can buy two at the bazaar which is located in olde town by Gloria. Thanks

Preacher7719 wrote:

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I heard Oakheart drops them ( from fan site ). I have been farming have not got one yet, got the little woodwalker pet from him ( cute ).