Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Greatness of Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Wizard101 is so far the best game I have EVER played in my lifetime! :D I have shown all my friends it and they ALL played it! I can ask almost anyone to play and they will immeadiately say yes! Then again why wouldn't someone play?! :D

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
sparkytyler126 wrote:
Wizard101 is so far the best game I have EVER played in my lifetime! :D I have shown all my friends it and they ALL played it! I can ask almost anyone to play and they will immeadiately say yes! Then again why wouldn's someone play?! :D

That is awesome Sparky! Glad to hear that you enjoy the game so much. I started playing because my son wanted me to play along with him. Now he has to fight me for time on the puter! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 33 (Magus Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 25 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 17 (Journeyman Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Journeyman Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Journeyman Diviner)

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
im with you sparky love the game im on MB right now just about to find baxter so have fun with Wiz101 guys! :D

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
i love this game i saw ads on the tv and was interested and now i am hooked on it
i played free realms before and it does not compare to wiz101
if you need help anywhere just find me(i mainly stay at arena or bazar but i tend to go to other worlds and help friends)
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster fire
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 lucky little life lol

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Wh1rledPeas wrote:
sparkytyler126 wrote:
Wizard101 is so far the best game I have EVER played in my lifetime! :D I have shown all my friends it and they ALL played it! I can ask almost anyone to play and they will immeadiately say yes! Then again why wouldn's someone play?! :D

That is awesome Sparky! Glad to hear that you enjoy the game so much. I started playing because my son wanted me to play along with him. Now he has to fight me for time on the puter! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 33 (Magus Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 25 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 17 (Journeyman Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Journeyman Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Journeyman Diviner)
Steven Skullhammer? I know that name I am Tyler Fireblood. If you aren't my friend want to meet up sometime?