Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Glitchy Turns"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
it seems thats whenever i try to make a sharp turn (mainly on my storm wiz) the game glitches out, lags a bit, then ends up not responding. Now i have asked other players and they say they have the problem, and i also have optimized my computer to make it run faster and more easily, but still i am unable to move quite often. I know for a fact that it isn't my internet or computer, so what can i change game wise to actually be able to move without restraint?

Explorer
May 19, 2009
xGallagherx wrote:
it seems thats whenever i try to make a sharp turn (mainly on my storm wiz) the game glitches out, lags a bit, then ends up not responding. Now i have asked other players and they say they have the problem, and i also have optimized my computer to make it run faster and more easily, but still i am unable to move quite often. I know for a fact that it isn't my internet or computer, so what can i change game wise to actually be able to move without restraint?

having same problem seems they deleted my last post about it. or just have not got it up yet