Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the mooshu too easy?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 11, 2009
it never seems to be a challenge to me. i always find myself speeding through it. the monsters there have 600 health, if there lucky, and sometimes thats less than the previous world. then the next world in dragonspyre the health doubles.they have weak attacks too. for the second to last world, i really think mooshu should be i bit more challenging. maybe bring the monsters health up a little or something, i dont know, just, make it a bit more like the second to last world.

jared stormblade 50 diviner
wolf deathcaller 50 necromancer
kane strongvault 28 sorcerer

Defender
May 09, 2009
you must be talking about near the begining of mooshu, because in every world the further you progress the monsters health increasess bit by bit and when you reach the next world it sometimes drops back a bit but i dont think it does that in dragonspire. and plus you have to think of the players that dont take time to do side quests and breeze through worlds with help from high level players i did that with my death wizard.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
conorjak7 wrote:
you must be talking about near the begining of mooshu, because in every world the further you progress the monsters health increasess bit by bit and when you reach the next world it sometimes drops back a bit but i dont think it does that in dragonspire. and plus you have to think of the players that dont take time to do side quests and breeze through worlds with help from high level players i did that with my death wizard.

umm, i do the sidequests, i don't have help from high levels,(i usually don't have help from anyone because i play at odd hours). i have been through all of ms twice, and rarely see health higher than 700; beginning and end. in mb, i saw a monster 625 health, and this was a good distance from the end of mb. this shows how low the health is there. take in there weak attacks, and its overwhelmingly easy. oh, and the bosses there. ill just make an example of how easy those are. crazed forest spirit, health 1750, area, ANCIENT BURIAL GROUNDS. thats pretty far along in ms for the bosses to be that easy. then you come along into ds, and the bosses have around 4000-ish health. thats more than double and take into a count the stronger spells (shadowcrown has used scarecrow before) and by comparison to its neighboring worlds,add in that its the second to last world, i just dont see ms as beeing challenging,

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
The worlds go like this:

Easy- Krok
Hard- MB
Easy- MS
Hard- DS

WC and GH dont really count. It has to be easy so you get a break after MB and then you have to do MORE hard work in DS. In would make no sense if it was three hard worlds in a row. THEN it would be

Easy
Hard
Hard
Hard

Sounds like a ham-load of fun to me!

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
well what if we could make it "normal". not crazy hard and not fall- a- sleep easy.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Well. I think its medium.

The enemys, I agree, have low health but they can be schools like fire and myth. The bosses can be annoying because they are fire and storm, two powerful schools.

For the areas, YES, you go through them quickly, but the quests per area are like (Defeat Imitsu Defender In Kishibe VIllage, 0/6) and then there are collect quests which can be challenging.

In total, Mooshu is just your average world.
Brianna Wildblood, Magus Pyromancer Level 36

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
It's all a matter of what school you are. On my myth grand, I sped through Wizard City through Marleybone. I found Mooshu and Dragonspyre very difficult. When I started working on my storm I suddenly found that the early game was very difficult but I sped through Mooshu and Dragonspyre.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
actually im a storm and i discovered the exact same thing. but heres the funny part, on my death i discovered the same thing. on my balance i discovered the same thing, it doesnt matter what type i use ms is too easy.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
It's all a matter of what school you are. On my myth grand, I sped through Wizard City through Marleybone. I found Mooshu and Dragonspyre very difficult. When I started working on my storm I suddenly found that the early game was very difficult but I sped through Mooshu and Dragonspyre.

Actually, it doesn't always count on schools. I'm a Thaumaturge(ice) and I sped through Wizard City and Krokotopia. But not Marleybone. MooShu is very easy for me, which I'm in that right now.

Schools are equal as they help one another. (:

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 41 (Master Thaumaturge)
To create a future, you must predict one.