Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! I can't get on wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
I have noticed prior to posting this thread that someone else has had this same problem, my point is slightly different. First of all every single one of my wizard101 compatible computers tells me there is an eror with my security systems and that i must get someone to do sort it out. Now i have checked all my firewalls and security programs and they are all allowing both the play version and suport files. However i still recieve the same message at start of gameplay. Please help me with this problem.
I am quite sure i have not had the same reaction as the earlier poster. 8)

Jordan Mooneyes
Lvl 33 Conjurer

Administrator
If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 19, 2009
That Honestly Sounds like a virus.
But it Could also be some kind of Conflict with your internet. do you use a router?