Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

seen in streets: krokonomicon!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
my friend told me that while he was in knights cort he saw a boss walking around the streets. it was rank 10 and its name was krokonomicon!
i decided to check it out myself so i went to knights cort and there it was, a floating sheild with the name krokonomicon. i battled it and the first move it used a tempest that did 2400!!! then i got logged off! my friend later told me that he also fought a dark gamma who was in the shopping district! i myself found another glitch boss (actully he is not really a boss) called the lost soul king! its a random lost soul but it has spells like ice giant and metor strike! last but not least in the pet pavilloin pet shop theres a random egg named baby abby. greyrose please tell me this will be over!

Benjamin dragonpants
master necromancer

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
ambybob wrote:
my friend told me that while he was in knights cort he saw a boss walking around the streets. it was rank 10 and its name was krokonomicon!
i decided to check it out myself so i went to knights cort and there it was, a floating sheild with the name krokonomicon. i battled it and the first move it used a tempest that did 2400!!! then i got logged off! my friend later told me that he also fought a dark gamma who was in the shopping district! i myself found another glitch boss (actully he is not really a boss) called the lost soul king! its a random lost soul but it has spells like ice giant and metor strike! last but not least in the pet pavilloin pet shop theres a random egg named baby abby. greyrose please tell me this will be over!

Benjamin dragonpants
master necromancer

No offense, but you're not fooling anyone. I know you're making this up.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I sure have no idea what you're talking about. If this IS true, then you're probably the only one who has experience this.

What is the username of this 'friend' of yours who saw these strange things? Did anyone else see him fight this dark gamma?

Defender
May 09, 2009
a floating shield? iiinnnnnnn knights court?

nice try but thats easy to tell thats not true

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I appened to see benjamin fight that shield. He is telling the truth

I thought I was seeing things when I went by it. I stopped down the street a bit and watched the very short figh..

I am glad it was notme, lol.

David Bear
Grand Ice Master

Hero
May 19, 2009
Defender
Nov 25, 2009
SnookumsMcSnook wrote:
ambybob wrote:

Benjamin dragonpants
master necromancer

No offense, but you're not fooling anyone. I know you're making this up.

Hmm... I think it could have happened. Kingsise is working on the new world, so maybe new bosses from that world were seen in a glitch? Eh... who knows? People don't usually lie about this do they?

As for the egg thing... it is a VERY high chance that it happened due to the fact that the pet pavillion is so new. Many other glitches are yet to be worked out since the pet update came.

Think of it this way... a while ago when the wings came out people found a glitch to get them for free. Now, lets say some person heard about the glitch but never saw it done. If they never saw it for themselves... is it not real?
Of course it is! We have the Great Wing Removal to prove it!

Just a thought....
Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 45 Balance/Ice
Lady Cookie .. Tricky Dragon

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
I don't think so. If there were things like that people would post those things like crazy. But interesting fairy tale though.
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 40
Ice wizard
Oni slayer

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
first of all, I AM TELLING THE TRUTH!!!
second, there is another boss my friend told me of
his name is ghost of starvastad

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
quit posting fake stuff on the message boards just to get attention, its not cool

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
the egg is true, i have no idea what it is. HOWEVER, this post makes no sense at all, and we ALL know you are lying.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
dude i checked knights court guess what no floating shield named krokonomicon checked shopping district no dark gamma but your not lying about the egg