Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Levels

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Okay I'm freeking out a little because I am only a lvl 46 and I really want to get to Celestia.

So I cant play over the summer cause I have other plans so most likely i will maybe lvl up ONE TIME.

PLEASE OH PLEASE LET CELESTIA BE LIKE GRIZZLEHEIM!!!!!!!!!

Historian
May 15, 2009
i don't want it to be like grizzleheim
no offense but grizzleheimw is not that challenging and i beat it all the way through on my death GM

i hope it will be unique, fun, challenging, something i can really get into seeing as i have a GM of storm this new world seems like a lot of fun because i believe that's where professer Balestrom is from

In life Santiy is only an illusion
insanity is the true path to enlightenment
:) :| :(

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
h2ulgsyd wrote:
Okay I'm freeking out a little because I am only a lvl 46 and I really want to get to Celestia.

So I cant play over the summer cause I have other plans so most likely i will maybe lvl up ONE TIME.

PLEASE OH PLEASE LET CELESTIA BE LIKE GRIZZLEHEIM!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say Celestia wont be like Grizzleheim. It is part of the main quest line unlike GH. It probably wont be released till maybe sometime in August or Semtember. If you really want to get to Celestia you just have to do the final quests for DS, and wait till it comes out.