Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Briskbreese tower

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
I've heard a lot of talk about a dungeon (i think) and i was really curious about where it is. If anybody tells me, i would really apperciate it.

Delver
May 29, 2009
The Briskbreeze Tower is located in Colossus Blvd and is for level 50 grand wizards only.

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
David8675309 wrote:
I've heard a lot of talk about a dungeon (i think) and i was really curious about where it is. If anybody tells me, i would really apperciate it.

Hello David,

Briskbreeze Tower is in Colosus Blvd. It is a Grandmaster dungeon, meaning you have to achieve level 50 Grandmaster, to even enter the dungeon. In order to gain access to the tower, you have to speak to one of the guards there in Olde Town, after achieving your Grandmaster status. The quest you are given will point the way.

Even as a Grandmaster, you can not port in to friends. You all have to go in together and complete it as a team. So organizing a group of Grandmasters to attack this tower is crucial. The bosses are very difficult and tricky, but if you learn their tactics there are ways to win.

The great folks over at Ravenwood Radio (Leesha Darkheart, Stephen Spiritcaller, Thomas Lionblood, and Christina Icedreamer) have a podcast from April 3rd, that you can go watch to see what the tower is like.

I highly suggest you check it out. It will give you some ideas about how you can team up to defeat the bosses and the traps that await you. I don't think I can openly post links here, but I'm sure you can find the Ravenwood Radio folks if you poke around the net just a little bit.

Check the archives for April.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 33 (Magus Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 25 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 17 (Journeyman Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Journeyman Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Journeyman Diviner)

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010