Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stormzilla Graphics Glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
I have been noticing a visual problem with the stormzilla spell that seems similar to the white block problem the oni demons are having with their attacks. Whenever a stormzilla (and this goes for burnzilla too) is cast, the stormzilla hatches, grows, and then right when it stops growing a white block appears near its feet. I will try and get a screenshot of this happening the next time someone casts stormzilla. Anyways, this has been bugging me, and I was wondering if anyone else had been noticing this problem.

Stormzilla is my favorite spell, and so it saddens me the way the pet update has apparently been treating it. Has anyone else seen this happening? Is it going to be fixed soon?

Historian
May 15, 2009
Egaad wrote:
I have been noticing a visual problem with the stormzilla spell that seems similar to the white block problem the oni demons are having with their attacks. Whenever a stormzilla (and this goes for burnzilla too) is cast, the stormzilla hatches, grows, and then right when it stops growing a white block appears near its feet. I will try and get a screenshot of this happening the next time someone casts stormzilla. Anyways, this has been bugging me, and I was wondering if anyone else had been noticing this problem.

Stormzilla is my favorite spell, and so it saddens me the way the pet update has apparently been treating it. Has anyone else seen this happening? Is it going to be fixed soon?

yes this is an issue for a many players if you are still having issues turn off bloom that helps with lags for music and movement it also helps your screen process what is happening
i am Sure KI will have this issue sorted before Celestia is out or they shall add the debugs when celestia is released in one giant package

Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
yes this is an issue for a many players if you are still having issues turn off bloom that helps with lags for music and movement it also helps your screen process what is happening
i am Sure KI will have this issue sorted before Celestia is out or they shall add the debugs when celestia is released in one giant package

Thank you for your response. Bloom was already off when I noticed this glitch, but I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has been having this problem.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
Thechaosmagician wrote:
Egaad wrote:

The problem with online games is that you can turn off music and audio but that is only for your personal preference when the game server still continues to serve the huge audio files so such a selection to turn it off is really not turning them off, is not helping the CPU and is not using less RAM.

In this case off really doesn't reduce the load om your CPU or your internet connection, it only reduces that sound on your speakers which makes the audio off switch a con game.