Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wired

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
i cant defeat the 12 doldiers i just enetered ds and i have not learned helepahnt yet basicilly( pardon my spelling) running into a battlefeild without a wepon. suicide i always have to get help from my lvl 50 balance friend. although if i do live its by like 45 life barley anything. i cant take it anymore and i just started ds a day before this message was posted. please help i need some info mrs.greyrose srsly this is no goodybag world.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
nobody should have there lv48 spell when they first reach ds

I did.

oops, cough cough, no i didn't heh heh...

Survivor
May 01, 2010
DarthNexus wrote:

Not that Darth will read this, but Helephant is a level 42 spell, not a level 48 spell.

As for killing stuff in DS, choose your location and be patient. First, switch to a crowded realm. Then, run around for awhile, looking for people killing the monster you need. When you enter the battle, make sure that the proper enemy gets "pulled" in with you. Then, be cheerful and supportive of other players. Toss up a shield or give someone a blade. Make some new friends. With any luck, they will be working on the same quest and they will help you finish your quota.

For solo battles: Phoenix is a powerful damage spell. To put things in perpective, it does about the same damage as a Life or Death wizard can do at level 42. Load up on blades and traps. Forget Wildfire: it's better to quickly kill one enemy and make it a one-on-one battle. Stay away from Scald and Heckhound. These spells just drag the damage out for 3 rounds, which means the enemy has 3 more rounds to pound on you. I had no problem getting my Pyromancer through the DS quests. Good luck!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
My fire has a secondary life, so I like boosted scalds with healing in between. I think that either option is great though, and as pointed out, the quick kill works well for life and death, with no multi-attacks.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
DarthNexus wrote:

i disagree darth nexues lvl does not matter in the world you can do quests to get a lvl high and be in a diffrent world :D

Hero
May 19, 2009
shaggyzon2 wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

Not that Darth will read this, but Helephant is a level 42 spell, not a level 48 spell.

O, your right i was thinking of fire dragon. But other then that i dont see how having helephant would make your battles that much easier. your a lv40 something with phoenix which is already a pretty decent spell, on top of that you have help and your still getting beat down. I doubt having helephant would change any of that.