Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card Decks

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
I went all through Wizard and never got a new deck. Now in the tomb of storms still no new deck I had to buy one.

Is this a bug or are they going to be what you can later buy with your crowns.

Explorer
May 22, 2008
Usually you buy decks from the deck store, there's one in each vendor area of every world.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
During beta the only deck I got as a drop was quest reward in Marleybone. Otherwise I had to buy the decks at the deck shop for in game gold. The one in the hidden shop on Krokotopia (Mummified Deck) is a nice one but it is not school based.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Most people buy their decks. Later on you MAY get a new deck but the main and best way to get a new deck is to buy one. There is a deck shop in every world.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2008
I've had one Deck drop from an enemy, ever, and it was a Mummified Deck which you can buy from Krokotopia. Not much in the way of statistical data, but they do drop. Just not a lot, it'd seem.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
No...no way..this is about luck!
I got deck drops..actually i got 2 consecutives deck drops..

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
cristopheruck wrote:
No...no way..this is about luck!
I got deck drops..actually i got 2 consecutives deck drops..

I so hate your inhuman luck....

Defender
Aug 20, 2008
I've received two mummified decks as loot drops, so they do occur. They're just kind of rare.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
I got a mummified deck in Krocktopia and three of the side quests in Marleybone Knights court gave me 3 decks but I couldn't use one(not my school) so I sold it. As for Moo Shu, I haven't been there yet. It can be luck such as pets or your willingness in the case of Marleybone to do other quests besides the main one.